Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Our conversation down below brought to mind a list I've been meaning to send out to all men who enjoy sharing naked photos of themselves.

A. If your belly even partially hangs down over your, er ....... equipment. Don't snap that pic!

B. If you are so hairy nobody has been able to find your equipment for years execpt maybe for you. Don't snap that pic!

C. On the other side of the coin if you shave that area shiny clean, for the love of Pete and the well being of all women-kind ...... Don't snap that pic! The fact that you take the time to do that .... well, honestly, you're a freak.

D. If your skin tends to be the color of a dead chicken just before it's tossed into the boiling pot...... Don't snap that pic!

It's ok to be proud of your little friend. You can even go home and pet him and everything. Just ..... don't share, K? If we didn't ask to see it, good bet, we don't wanna.

Did I leave anything out, ladies? If I did, feel free.
 
posted by Crabby at 1:47 PM |


5 Comments:


At 12/13/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Silver

Do I have to go home to pet him?

 

At 12/13/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Crabby

AHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! No, you can pet him right where you are, my friend.

It'll make him smile. Oh wait. No he won't. No mouth. Sorry. I forgot.

 

At 12/14/2005 8:10 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

This is SO WRONG!

 

At 12/14/2005 8:38 AM, Blogger Crabby

Wrong, huh? Do tell. ..... whisper......I won't tell anybody. You actually saw one smile? I've seen them happy. But then they just kind of look up at you like a happy eager, one-eyed, puppy.

 

At 12/14/2005 9:31 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

No, most I've seen are spent and hanging down, beat the life outta the suckers ahahaha!

There is a radio duo here that sings a song about Penis. Lets see if I can remember...

DEEEEEEeear Penis.

Hmm, I'll have to ask MilkMan, he has it memorized and always sings it to me when he's drunk.

I'll get back to ya.