Monday, July 10, 2006
First time I met the Ostrich man was 3 years ago at the Tomato Festival. We had just finished our chewy tomato fudge and were on our way to kick back with a Tomato brewsky and enjoy the sweet tunes of the "Spicy Tomatoes" jazz trio.

All of sudden there he was, seated beneath a large sign that read, "Ostrich Burgers". My friend Fred will eat anything that's different even when I beg him not to. I had hoped to distract Fred but alas, by the time I turned around he was running to the odd looking little man with the smelly grill.

When I caught up the Ostrich man had begun a very animated converstion with Fred and Bob. (ps. this part is a true story. So help me. Ethel can back me up. She was there.)

"Yeah, we charge a mite mo but, what YOU don't know is. The Ostrich ain't no cow, man! You try and kill one o'these sumbitches and they will fight like hell. Sheeeit. It takes 3 or 4 men to wack the head off'in one of 'em. And even then .... the bastard will git back up n' run. Thar's blood gets all over ever'where. Ya cain't keep decent boots. Hell! These here are m'good ones and ya kin see they got blood spatter shit all over em.

If that ain't worse enough, then ya gotta deal the ass-wipe health inspector! And he's all, "This place ain't clean enough to use fer a toilet and shit." Always holdin his damned clip board and...well... listen to me go on. What'll it be?"

Fred didn't order ....... that night. But..... I heard he went back the next day and got one of those Ostich burgers.















3 years later.

Me, Milky, Tumble, and Barman launch the first ever. "Rage Against the Ostrich Man" protest.
It was a beautiful thing. The support we got from on-lookers was just amazing. I can't even tell you how many times they patted Milky and Tumble real friendly like, on their sit-upons.
















I'm not allowed to take my clothes off in public anymore after what happened the last time so I had to wear the Ostrich suit.




















Meanwhile, as we protested, Suze, Signgurl, Roxie, Manny, and Seequin snuck up and released the Ostrich prisoners who were soon to be burgers in Ostrich Man's evil burger world.

Prash, RainyPete, and Gareth did a lovely job of herding the birds off in the right direction.

Mone, Zen Wizard, Buddah girl, Polyman 2, and Sal, tore thee crap outa the Ostrich man's little burger selling stand.

Denny, Reg, and wmy, divided the money in the register and took off for the taco stand. We'll deal with them later.

Jam ate the burgers off of the grill. DAMN HIM!



















Overall things were going really well. At least I thought so. Until....and nobody knows why....but ......barman went berzerk?

Last I saw him, he was standing between two cruisers while 4 police officers fought over who had to haul his nakie body half way across town in the back of their car. Far as I know, he's still there.


 
posted by Crabby at 12:42 PM |


40 Comments:


At 7/10/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown

HAHAHA LOLOL!!!! You are not right :p

 

At 7/10/2006 4:21 PM, Blogger Zen Wizard

This is one time when me and the folks at PeTA agree on something.

And not just because I have delusions about getting down Pamela Anderson's pants, either.

 

At 7/10/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger barman

Crabby, aren't you going to come and get me out (see my blog post). I've been framed.

 

At 7/10/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

No..it's FRED that ain't right, he ate that shit???

 

At 7/10/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

TOMATO FUDGE?

The hell?

 

At 7/10/2006 4:54 PM, Blogger Manny

oooooooooooo

 

At 7/10/2006 7:16 PM, Blogger Polyman2

Yeah, Let's give em' hell!
Say no to ostrich burgers!

 

At 7/10/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Prash

Tomato Festival ? Explain...

 

At 7/10/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Prash

Prash always does lovely (b***) jobs....

 

At 7/10/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Prash

Ostrick burghers ? ...oh man ! that sucks!!! (no connection to the (B***) job in my previous post here)

 

At 7/11/2006 12:19 AM, Blogger Mone

That money from the register was suposed to go towards our Never Ever Ostrich Burger Again Party.
Im disapointed with the three of them.

 

At 7/11/2006 5:07 AM, Blogger Crabby

Gareth, I'm wounded. LMAO!

Zen, I thought we agreed you'd give up on Pamela Anderson. You're still sending her mails, huh? tsk tsk.

Barman, I'm sooo workin on it dude. The police people holding you are rude! They actually walked me back out when I tried to pay your bail. The nerve!

pssst. people! Apparently it's going to cost more than 68 cents to get Barman back out. Anybody have any change?

Milky, I told you he'd eat anything. His curiosity about untried edibles is formidable!

oh please, like you've never had tomato fudge!

Manny, ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Polyman, shout it out, baby! Shout it out!

Prash, Ohio is extremely proud of her tomatoes and her home grown corn. Consequently we have a tomato festival where tomatoes are prepared in every possible fashion. Happily there is also all manner of fair food and lots of rides.

Mone, sadly, this is what happens when we leave them alone too long. sigh.

Denny, ah, c'mon. Barman has a cute butt.

 

At 7/11/2006 5:53 AM, Blogger Manny

LMAO!!!!

I help get him out od jail, but I will want something in return. LOL

 

At 7/11/2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Crabby

Manny, Barman assures me, he will give you anything. Just get him out.

In fact, he will give you all anything, just get him out of there.

 

At 7/11/2006 7:33 AM, Blogger Tumbleweed

This is insanity! The onlookers were only interested cuz we was neked! Jamwall put 2 Ostrich patties on my tits and the crowd got outta control!
You gotta take budman home next time before he gets so drunk!!

 

At 7/11/2006 8:16 AM, Blogger Crabby

I knew we shoulda left Jam locked up in the bus.

hang on!

I DID leave Jam locked in the bus! Ok, who let him out?

And who brought the jello shots? This was supposed to be a protest. Not a friggin party!

bloggers!

 

At 7/11/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Crabby

PS. cool Av. Where'd you guys find those?

 

At 7/11/2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Spoony Quine

Meanwhile, as we protested, Suze, Signgurl, Roxie, Manny, and Seequin snuck up and released the Ostrich prisoners who were soon to be burgers in Ostrich Man's evil burger world.

` I only wish I'd read this yesterday when I was poking around here.... I don't remember this ostrich thing at all! ...Must have been high on cough syrup.
` I am a vegetarian, though.... makes sense that I would free ostriches while intoxicated. (I wasn't naked, was I?)

` And damn you, Prash, now you have me thinking about b*** jobs!! Mmmmm...
` GRAAAH!

 

At 7/11/2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Roxi

hey. .. you didnt use my tounge picture

 

At 7/11/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Crabby

Rox, I couldn't. It was in black and white and the pics were colored. sigh.

 

At 7/11/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Crabby

Unable to get the zipper on the Ostrich costume unstuck, Crabby plodded back to the Cowpie bus like an obese penguin.

She arrived hopeful that her fellow bloggers could help her first get outa the Ostrich suit and second, gather enough funds together to free Barman who was now being aggressively woo'd by a wino with bad teeth.

"What the.....? OH NO!"

Her fellow bloggers, drunk on jello shots, had captured the Ostrich Man and tied him to the front of the bus like hood ornament from Hicksville.

"What have you guys done?" she exclaimed. "Move him onto the top! I can't see to drive this thing with his fat ass front and center. Do we have any jello shots left?" she asked, trying in vain to scratch an itch that had begun on her right butt cheek. "Damn this thing is itchy!"

 

At 7/11/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Check your sneakers Crab, I see poo.

 

At 7/11/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger Crabby

Nuh ugh!

is there?

looking.....left foot...left.....left....uggg....

oh, damnit. I can't get my foot up over this fat suit. Here, help me get this zipper unstuck, will ya? Don't get up. I'll come to you.

clomp...clomp...clomp.

 

At 7/11/2006 12:25 PM, Blogger Suze

It took me weeks to get rid of the bruises. Those buggers can kick. :)

 

At 7/11/2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Roxi

hehehe...

* feverently superglues crabbys suit so that the zippers will not come undone***

Yep.. definataly poo... seriously...

gross...

crabby honey...

* hands money over to unlock barman from jail**

youhave to go get him out.. and I cant get your zippers undone!!

 

At 7/11/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Zen Wizard

(Pamela, if you are reading this, I know that that Restraining Order was just your way of saying you need more attention from me...

Flying to London to see you naked in a department store window was a little extreme; I see that now.

But think of the ostriches! Their cuteness outweighs their creepiness, in the right light...

Call me!

ZW)

 

At 7/11/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger Crabby

Crabby grabs for Roxi, misses by a country mile ..... falls over Zen Wizard who is on the floor writing what smells like a love letter judging from the hellish puffs of man cologne wafting offa the paper....rolls 2 feet across the bus floor ..... and slams POW ...into Suze who yelps in obvious pain.

"well, damn."

 

At 7/11/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger GAB

Now Crabby get a car parked around the corner so Barman can find you. I gave him the password as now sweetheart now. I baked him a speical cake so he should be running your way soon

 

At 7/11/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger GAB

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 7/11/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Crabby

Um Gab. Would that be the cake that just blew up over at the jail? ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

 

At 7/11/2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Crabby

Sal, it's the DQ cones. They do a body good. LOL!

Nice to have ya back .... finally!

 

At 7/11/2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Crabby

Heck no. Man, how long has been since you've been to a DQ? They have coneys and everything now.

We gotta get you out more.

Ah jeez. I'll be back. Zen Wizard is stalking Pamela Anderson again.

 

At 7/11/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger GAB

Lol oooppppssss!

 

At 7/11/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger Crabby

gab, not to fret. Barman has been my friend for months now. He's used to disappointment. ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!

 

At 7/11/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger barman

JAIL BREAK!

 

At 7/11/2006 8:05 PM, Blogger Prash

Ah ! I was actually imagining a Tomato Festival à la spanish where you throw tomatoes on people in the streets...

 

At 7/11/2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Crabby

Jail break??? What did you DO Barman?

Prash! ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! No way. We don't throw tomatoes at each other till Halloween.

 

At 7/11/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger jamwall

god they were tasty!

 

At 7/12/2006 6:30 AM, Blogger barman

Me, I am not the one that made the exploding cake. I thought it was a good idea to run when I saw what happened. But hey, wait a minute. That is not you driving the car.

Who's car am I am anyway?

(dun, dun, daaaaaaaaaa....)

 

At 3/06/2007 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Business strategy insurance iquotebiz quote Control free parental program