Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Unfortunate incident today. Lucy, my dog and best friend has been banned from the bedroom and bathroom forever by the man of the house. Personally I think this was a little harsh.

Here's what happened.

Lucy came in to visit just as big man climbed out of the shower. Now, Lucy had never seen big man without britches on. And as he walked across the bathroom to get to his shaver a certain part of his anatomy began to bounce to and fro. Lucy, being an innocent, fun lovingly canine, found this extremely enticing and decided (I guess) that she'd found a new pull toy. And quick as a bunny she went for it. Well, the high-pitched squeals coming out of that bathroom were just, frankly, embarassing. Big man hollered like a little girl. "Get her! Get her! Get her outa here!" whilst holding both hands protectively over his manhood. I did what anyone would do. I stood there laughing so hard my belly hurt. Somehow this seemed to encourage Lucy to be even more enthusiastic in her pursuit of the new toy. Needles to say, big man was not amused.

Sadly, now Lucy and I are both in the dog house. Some people have no sense of humor. sigh.
 
posted by Crabby at 9:07 AM |


10 Comments:


At 12/21/2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Silver

I can feel the pain

 

At 12/21/2005 7:54 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

Well SEE, whackers weren't made to fling all around the room, he shoulda had it put up.

Lucy's so pretty Crabby...just beautiful!

 

At 12/21/2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Crabby

Chuck, you're sense of style never ceases to amaze me. Did you get a perm on the top? ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

Had feeling Wayne might side with the big man. sigh.

Trouble, I don't think it's fair either. It's like Red said (OO that ryhmes) he shouldn't have been flingin it around.

Bad news is, now that Lucy knows he has a tug toy in his pants she keeps trying to get to it.

I think she's beeUteeful too. But that's partly because she sticks with me even when I'm all crabbed out and everybody else is runnin for cover. Which is a lot during the Christmas season.

 

At 12/22/2005 8:52 AM, Blogger Silver

No, not siding with the big man (but if that's his nickname I can understand why Lucy was interested)

I could just feel his pain of being used as a pull toy.

 

At 12/22/2005 8:38 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip

Thank you, Crabcake, for making me laugh until I cried.

 

At 12/23/2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Crabby

Brooke, you are welcome, darlin. Stick around. I'm getting ready to bake cookies. That never goes well. Ask Red. I've posted pictures of my cookie fires before. LOL!

No idea how I screw it up. But it almost always happens. Anytime I cook we have to make sure there are batteries in the smoke alarms.

 

At 1/31/2007 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 

At 2/07/2007 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Enjoyed a lot! » » »