Wednesday, July 19, 2006
I am behind schedule and should NOT be here. That said, this is too good to keep to myself. I'll hurry. LOL!

I had to have lunch alone today so I hopped over to Horton's and got a BLT and .... of course ... an ice cap. Love em! Cuz I'm rushing I brought the stuff home.

I'm dressed in my painter pants with multiple pockets, raggedy t-shirt and pretty much look just like all the other construction fellas who go in there to pick up their lunch.

On the way to my car I stopped at another car to pull the keys out of my pocket. The car I stopped at was pretty old and worn out. One of those "takes a lickin and keeps on tickin" beauty's that look like crap but ya just gotta love 'em.

Any way, remember that old SNL skit, TWO WILD AND CRAAAZY GUYS! I met one! Sort of. This foreign fella pulls up in his Mercedes convertable and calls out to me, "Hey little one! How you like take ride in this sweet car some time? You give me number. I take you some time."

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! I told him, "Well, thank you! But I think I'd rather "drive" this one." Then I got into my own car. When he saw which car was mine he laughed so hard I thought he was gonna choke himself.

In all honesty, he was cute as a button and very funny. But MAN! Now I can't get that skit out of my head. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha!

Ok. I GOTTA go rush, fast as can be, cuz people are coming and the stuff that needs to be ready, isn't. Typical. give me one thing to do. LOL!
 
posted by Crabby at 10:45 AM |


16 Comments:


At 7/19/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` Wow! You still got it!!

 

At 7/19/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Suze

Crabby, you handled that like a true professional. Shows you've still got it girl. ;)

 

At 7/19/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Jon

Should have asked him if the slick shit in his hair was from his last oil change.

But well done. Now get busy already

 

At 7/19/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger barman

Hey maybe you should pick up a beater somewhere and see where it leads... :)

By the way, I love that skit.

 

At 7/19/2006 4:20 PM, Blogger SignGurl

Ahahaha!!! That's priceless! You rock, Crabby.

 

At 7/20/2006 5:13 AM, Blogger Mone

hahaha, that was a good one =)

 

At 7/20/2006 9:49 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

LOL..you SO did that to him on purpose.

 

At 7/20/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Tumbleweed

Funny!

I want an HNT damn it!

 

At 7/20/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Unknown

HAHA Crabster!!
Eat my dust kind of thing :)

 

At 7/20/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Polyman2

Should have flashed them
your big American breasts.

 

At 7/20/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Zen Wizard

I love old "transportation specials"--'cuz you can just get minimum liability insurance and don't have to insure 50k worth of car.

 

At 7/20/2006 6:24 PM, Blogger Prash

Can I ask you a question ?
"cute as button"...since when buttons are cute ?

 

At 7/20/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Manny

Where is michael Douglas????

I want a refund!!!!

 

At 7/20/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger jamwall

i hear the same guy accidently hung himself with his own mediallians.

 

At 7/21/2006 1:21 PM, Blogger barman

Manny, I checked. Michael Douglas has 3 or 4 more movies coming out this year. He might be just a tad busy.