Wednesday, January 25, 2006
shhh. Having been ordered to rest for two days can only mean, that I must be in the lab doing what relaxes me. Creating!

I have brand new gizmos to use. Very exciting stuff. I am off now to push buttons and make merry. Hopefully that burning smell is nothing to be concerned about. As a piece of this equipement was in fact, borrowed from my man-kids studio. I talked him into bringing over a couple of things (on loan of course) on the guise that I was near death.

When an angle is presented to us, we must work it, no? Oddly, he did eye me with suspicion as he hooked the stuff up. And finally said, "You don't look like your dying to me."
 
posted by Crabby at 9:14 AM |


7 Comments:


At 1/25/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger josh williams

I'm allergic to dust mite poop as well, got rid of my faux oriental rugs and went straight hard wood floors. Clean my sheets hot water, take claridin in the morn. a couple of Squirts of Flonase in the eve. works just grand. Welcome back form the dead!
I am no psycic but I predict with your new Avatar you will have a few more gentleman commenters. Peace Trails JW

 

At 1/25/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger mreddie

With your kids you have to use whatever ruse that works! :) ec

 

At 1/25/2006 12:27 PM, Blogger wallycrawler

Ya I agree with Josh ! Your f'n hot ! I find myself Click'n on your picture more now .

 

At 1/25/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger jungle jane

i clicked on your picture too in the hopes that i might be able to view your nipple piercing....

 

At 1/25/2006 6:59 PM, Blogger Crabby

Josh, I seriously think we need to declare war on dust mites. I can't think of a single thing they're good for.

Thank you for the Avatar compliment. Summer clothes. That's the secret. Although in Ohio, you'll not see many people in them right now. Too blasted cold.

mreddie, kids, men, in-laws, ya gotta pull out the heavy ammo sometimes. I'm not above using what ever it takes.

Wallycrawler, you're hot too, baby.

Jane, I don't need the piercing because I have that extra thing. And anyhow, I'm scairt of sharp objects. LOL!

 

At 1/26/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Unknown

Allergic to long Blogs, eh? Okay. My Blog for 1/26 WAS a tad long. I keep it short on 1/27 and explain why the day before's was long.