Thursday, January 19, 2006

DEEP INTELLECTUAL MOVIE, by me.

I have sick feeling in my belly that I have once again mispelt a big word.
No matter.
For your amusment and further education I present to you the following film which was taken on "box-o'-wine" night. The ever popular box o' wine is a lovely thing because it has a convienent spout attached to the box so you can lay under it, whilst a friend pulls the thiny out and just swig her down. It's also very cheap.
(jane, you are gonna be disappointed because I didn't get to sing in this one. They make me promise not to sing during the holidays. It's their Christmas gift or something. whatEVER!

ON WITH THE SHOW!

DEEP MEANINGFUL MOVIE
 
posted by Crabby at 1:50 PM |


6 Comments:


At 1/19/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger jungle jane

ohhhhh...klu klux klan snowflakes...

 

At 1/19/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Crabby

No way. Fred looks awful in a cone hat. We're fluffy, loveable, and totally toasted. Which is why you won't be seeing the rest of that video. I makes me look goofy.

 

At 1/20/2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Silver

ummmmmmm, don't quit your day job...........and how much goofier could the rest of the movie hav made you look?

 

At 1/20/2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Crabby

It got pretty bad after that first scene. At one point .....naw....I can't even say it. It makes me sound wayyyyy too stupid. Let's just say, I messed up. got the giggles, accidentally got my hand caught in Fred's wig and after that things went totally out of control including the camera people who were laughing like a couple of hyennas.

 

At 1/25/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet

You had me at "gander".