Thursday, January 19, 2006
Ok folks. This toad has been buggin you all for quite awhile now. So here's the info I've been able to get. Put this with whatever you may come up with and for those of you who enjoy eating your young, bon' apetit.

Only fair to put it all out there in my humble opinion.

My suggestion for all of you would be to install advanced stat counters. Watch for this dweeb to post again and just keep tracking or for those of you who are so inclined, you are more than welcome to turn any and all of this info into the Blogger admin. They have deeper digging capabilities are surprisingly nice people.

HostName: 66-211-195-21.velocity.net
IP: 66.211.195.21
ISP: SOFTEK INC
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania (ring any bells?)
Domain: US NETWORK
Browser: MSIE (Win 2000) (so happy it's not a mackie person)

I also have the screen res settings yadda yadda but that won't help you in your dectective work.

I can tell you this person has spent a boatload of time on this blog. And would only have found me through one of you, obviously since I am the new kid on the block.

It's beyond me why some people get their jollies by causing other people trouble. I can only assume it's because they are not creative enough to be interesting in their own right. Sad really when you think about it. Even little kids can make up their own stories after all.
 
posted by Crabby at 10:49 AM |


3 Comments:


At 1/19/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Crabby

Oops. Silly me. I plumb forgot to check for possible posts on the dates and times this peep was visiting.

I may get a name from that. tsk tsk.

I'm slipping in my old age.

Ah, well. Let me finish tossin lunch on the table and I'll check it out.

 

At 1/19/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Crabby

Ya know Roscoe, I think that's the part that gets everyone so ticked. We can all stand to take a punch, just as long as we have a chance to pop 'em back a good one.

This is just plain cowardly. If it was cowboy movie, this person would be yella. ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha.

I have this mental image of our hijacker (which is really too powerful of a word) our guy doesn't deserve it. We need to come up with something more fitting.

Anyway, in my mind, I see this skinny little guy with big ears and a serious case of acne. And every five minutes or so his Mom is calling upstairs to him and says, "MELVIN! DID YOU REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR VITAMENS? YOU KNOW HOW EASILY YOU CATCH COLD!"

Oh Melvin .... please do come forward and attack us in person. We'd so like to meet you. kiss kiss.

PS. Mel, I promise I won't let the big men hurt you. Why, we could have a private conversation just you and me. You know I'm harmless. Just a wee snip of a gal with nary a mean bone in her whole body.

 

At 4/24/2007 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Enjoyed a lot! » »