Friday, February 03, 2006
The other night I was too pissed off to comment on this even though I couldn't help but notice.

Your mission as I understand it was to lure your prey (me) over to the JC board where a new scam was fresh in the works. K, that's pretty easy. Especially since Bill went ahead of you and laid the ground work all out just like a picture manual.

So I read these posts and then....there you are. And you say, "I wanna be satan someday." Even at that moment when I was raging, ticked off, hot and in full murder mode, a voice inside my head looked at that and whispered....."Ah, Jamwall. That's it?" "I wanna be satan someday?" That's like sitting in math class and the teacher asks, what's two plus two and somebody stands up and hollers, "TURKEY?"

Sigh. It's true. Sometimes you men are like big dumb yellow dogs. Just layin around all happy and wagging and not a clue, nor care what it is you're doin.

A clear directive. And this is all you came up with. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA! God love ya.

You might notice after I lost my temper I went through deleting links left and right but could not bring myself to delete you. Why? I dunno. I guess I have a liking for big, dumb, yellow dogs. Even when I'm pissed. I just couldn't hit the delete key. It seemed too mean to attack a guy who I picture in my mind giggling happily while he types..."I wanna be Satan someday."
 
posted by Crabby at 8:56 AM |


5 Comments:


At 2/03/2006 10:04 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Crabby, you kidnap at will. You need a 14 step program for this oddity, I swear it.


""GOD LOVE YA""

Only you would say that to someone sporting a satan moniker and avatar.

Ahahahahaha...

*lightening crack*

 

At 2/03/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Crabby

I have a feeling you guys will come up with something even better. I'd be real surprised if you don't. You've got some pretty clever guys over there. (I'm kind of hoping to be able to post to whatever you guys do this time around but don't tell Jake. Weirds him right out. He has a Mom phobia you know. Maybe I'll make up a new persona and he won't know it's me. ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!) He won't sleep for a week now. Ya gotta love it.

I heard the current Satan was a tad disgruntled that the JC sight was no more. I imagine he's scratchin his head thinking...."what the hell? what about me?" ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Ah, poor Satan. Once again tossed out on his ass.

Kidnapping Lou was one of my finer moments. But he can be such a baby sometimes.

Don't worry about any of that other stuff. We smacked each other around till we were stupid tired and now I feel pretty sure we're all much too busy thinking of what kind of trouble we can get into next.

Trust me, dude. It is not gonna be dull around here.

 

At 2/03/2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Crabby

Milky, I can't help it. I do so love kidnapping. You really need to help me heist someone else soon. Eventually somebody will pay up.
PS. How come you're all the time piercing me in the ass with those lightening bolts?


Bill, yeah, I finally figured out you hopped over on impulse. Heaven help us all. I so sadly understand impulse moves. It's caused me all manner of trouble in the past. Doubt I'll ever be able to control mine. Got a feeling it's the same for you.

I'd go out if I could wear the hat. But it wouldn't matter. The lot of us would end up in the slammer anyway. They'd take the hat and we'd all end up being some big uglies bitch.

 

At 2/03/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Crabby

Denny, I do believe I'm starting to get lost myself now.

Time to move on, eh?

I'm working on a newscast right now. Well, not right now but pretty soon.

 

At 2/03/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Crabby

Denny! This way! And stop wandering off! Just follow me.