Thursday, October 12, 2006


You are about to see the world's best car, ever!
And I can prove it.
She's not just another pretty face!
She's also cheap AND easy!















Keep your pricey Lexus with it's skinny, minny back end.

I'll haul my wood in this wide open little baby right here.











You want a BOXster. Well you don't get more box than this. And this one gets 30 mpg in the city and 34 on the highway!


Jaguar? Please! Have you seen the cupholders in a jag. Dixie cups. That's all they're good for. And then you better be careful with your shifter or you'll knock your dixie clean out.










This little beauty also puts on one hell of a light show! Check out these colors. There are 10 in all. Cycle them through or find one you like and just sit there and jam with it.










Talk about your mood setters. What's more sexy than red lights and sweet sounds?














Not enough yet? Well how about this, she doubles as dice. Talk about your lucky rollers!

Yessir. This is without question thee best car ever! Anytime! Anywhere!
 
posted by Crabby at 2:38 PM |


13 Comments:


At 10/12/2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Manny

I love the color. LMAO

Very good sweetie.

 

At 10/12/2006 3:27 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

I am SO darn happy..cuz YOU are so darn happy.

Boxter ahahahahahahaha, clever.

 

At 10/12/2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Crabby

Manny, wait till you see her in person. She's metallic. What a beauty. I am sooo loving this car!

Milky, I AM happy. I love this car so much I'm already worried about what if something happens to her in a few years? How could I ever replace her? They stopped making this particular model this year. They'll still have an Xb but it will be bigger. I like this one.

 

At 10/12/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl

Woooo hoooooooo! Love your toaster!! I'll see what I can do about the wolf magnet. *grin*

 

At 10/12/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Zen Wizard

Eh, heh: You said, "Haul wood."

 

At 10/12/2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Crabby

Dorothy, I actually thought of that. (too much sopranos)

Buddha, I love that wolf one. I'm still on my search. LMAO! Maybe I'll issue an all points bulletin on blogger see what folks come up with.

Zen, after I read this post and got to the hauling wood part I thought...ugh oh. LOL!

 

At 10/12/2006 9:32 PM, Blogger barman

You know the dice part is interesting but I think you should make it into domino's. Just think then like minded auto owners could park next to each other if they have the right amounts of dots showing.

Love the color. Fancy radio, very nice light. WINNER!

 

At 10/13/2006 6:39 AM, Blogger GAB

Good car buttttttttttt..............
dont want to burst your bubble,but Concusmers reports (the Magizine) Says Red cars are most likey(95%) to be involved in car accedents. For some reason some people cant "see" red cars. Im not making it up check it out. Other than that COOL!!!!

 

At 10/13/2006 8:04 PM, Blogger barman

You know I have seen a few other studies saying brown colored cars where the worst for accidents. Some other things suggest that it is the mentality of the person driving the red car rather then the color itself that may be able to be linked. One last thing, there are no official records of accidents and car color from what I saw.

All I know is I drove a red car for many years and I never got in an accident. I did manage to get a couple of tickets but I was younger than. Also within one month of getting my first mini-van I got a ticket then too.

 

At 10/14/2006 5:40 AM, Blogger DZER

I sooooooooo need to get one of these!!!

 

At 10/16/2006 4:16 AM, Blogger Suze

Crabby, I'm sold and the colour is great. Cheap and cheerful that's the way I like it. :)

 

At 10/16/2006 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

from inside out. I deleted my blog so I have been out of the loop. I love your new car. good luck and enjoy it. When I get a Blog up and running again in a month or so I'll let you know.. see ya!! I/O

 

At 10/16/2006 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

` Pretty shiny squarey car!! Just be careful the wood doesn't fall out the back! Once, I was driving just behind a PT Cruiser with a dresser in the back, and it slid out and broke on the pavement!