Friday, July 06, 2007
I've had my say on internet block heads. I had planned to take this blog private but there are too many folks out there who visit that wouldn't be able to if I did. So here's what I've decided to do. I won't be posting as frequently because I've decided to spend the summer having adventures which I've already begun and am enjoying ...LOTS! I will post once or twice a week and I'll be by to visit my buddies, cause, they're my buds and I'd miss them otherwise.

From here on out, internet crap that falls on my door goes public. I will name, names, be absolutely shameless, and giggle my buns off the whole time. So have a care what you mail me. Any perv pic I get...they get too. You kooks out there think you got the market cornered? PAH! My entire family fell off a nut tree. Trust me, anything you do, I can do better. There. Done.

I will be starting a new blog posting some of my experiments this summer. Some of which I wouldn't recommend any of you guys try to duplicate for reasons that will become obvious to you.

For now, here's what's up.



Jake's pickle art is, as you can clearly see, out of control.
Payback will be a bitch.











During my recent birthday celebration I somehow....dunno, can tell ya, figured out that if I snap a flash pic at these targets....they all score as hits. Bells go off, lights flash. I had Bob shoot one of the rifles, hoping to get tickets with my new cheating scam but he chose a rifle that was out of tickets.






It wasn't long before the gathering crowd and all the commotion attracted the attention of the store manager. Oddly, he just stood there watching and shaking his head. Bob says he could be heard to say, "Oh let the old lady have her fun." Don't know if that's true or not but I like the sentiment. If everybody would just stand back and let me have my way, the world would be a better place.





Jake and my friend, Ethel taking their turns at virtual bowling. A game which once again got out of hand. We're a competitive lot.
I won't bore you with the details but several injuries occured that night which included, bruised thumbs, numb fingers, a banged knee, and hands that became so sore we could barely use them.

Very fun!





Though we try to control him, once again Fred wandered off and found the desert tray. We found him here, drooling over the triple chocolate cake until someone finally came and took it away. (sigh) It's always something with Fred.






And now for your viewing pleasure and at great personal risk to myself, I present the MUST SEE, movie........ <"VIRTUAL BOWLING CLOWNS"

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 5:17 AM |


21 Comments:


At 7/06/2007 9:01 AM, Blogger barman

Jake is a mighty fine artist. I bet he would make a great street artist where everyone comes by a leaves a tip in a hat or something.

So that fact that I am such a stud ... you are going to make that public. Oh no! LOL Hey now it is just email at your own risk. I hope you do not have to post anything for real.

I love the target game and the comment. Good thing it is a digital camera, otherwise you would have a lot of pictures for nothing.

About the bowling game... does it have a ball return thing? I can not bowl unless I can hock my leg around and smack the ball return with my foot. I guess it is just my style.

Glad you are staying and looking forward to seeing the movie when I get home.

 

At 7/06/2007 10:04 AM, Blogger Crabby

The ball sits in this little pedestal thingy. Kind of like a giant track ball. You stand there and using both hands get that baby goin' fast as you can once you have her lined up. Unless, of course, Fred or Ethel have chosen the category you bowl in...then you can end up having to steer that sucker up and down trees, through San Franciso streets crowded with people, cars, motorbikes. You name it, you're gonna slam into it.

It's e-mail at your own risk for sure. LOL! I'm almost looking forward to the next doofus that shakes me up. Should make for a mighty fun post. Gives me a whole new perspective on this internet kook thing. They're totally usable as fun fodder.

 

At 7/06/2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Curly Glamour Girlie

You go girl! I'm glad to see we'll still get your words from time to time. And hell yeah - name names and show no mercy!

It does look like you had a roarin' time virtually bowling and cheating at shooting!

 

At 7/06/2007 2:52 PM, Blogger Crabby

Curly, and now I have a new camera. I'm having all kinds of fun over here. LOL!

 

At 7/06/2007 2:54 PM, Blogger Crabby

Maybe I can show you guys my cool sunless tan. If I use much more of this stuff I'm gonna look like a hot Latino chick. Or that old lady from, Something about Mary.

 

At 7/06/2007 2:59 PM, Blogger BTExpress

If your going to "...name, names, be absolutely shameless, and giggle my buns off the whole time." Then maybe you should stay away from my video HNT post on Thursday. Enough said.

 

At 7/06/2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Manny

You are bad. And i love it!

 

At 7/06/2007 7:57 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` I wonder if Mike Thomas really exists?

` Hmmmm. Virtual bowling. I can't believe it's less redundant than virtual golf!!!

` ...'Pickle art?' Just... no....

 

At 7/06/2007 8:13 PM, Blogger SignGurl

Jake is amazing!! I like his art.

The bowling video is hilarious, especially the maniacal laughing.

I'm so glad you are sticking around.

 

At 7/06/2007 10:12 PM, Blogger DirkStar

Please help me to help Al Gore save the planet.



What is the difference between my P.T. Cruiser and George Bush?


Ans: My P.T.Cruiser does not smell like incompetent asshole.

Don't go private, I'd miss ya...

 

At 7/07/2007 5:02 AM, Blogger barman

OK, finally saw the movie. Oh you are in trouble now, aren't you. I promise to pretend like I never saw this. Too funny.

 

At 7/07/2007 5:44 AM, Blogger Crabby

BT, Dude, you are so upfront with yer bad self. With you, what ya see, is exactly what ya get. All my favorite people are that way. Besides, if I hung a poster of your naked butt on the back of my car you'd advertise it. I can hear it now, "Sayyy, you can see my naked butt on the back of Crabby's car. She's driving down 270 right now, if you hurry....."

Manny, thank you! I do try. LOL!

Mike, will I have a hair and make-up person?

Seequin, the real question is...am I sucker enough to find out if Mike really exists. The answer sadly is probably, oh fer sure. LOL!

Sign, Jake is a goober. LOL!
That maniacal laughing was me. If you listen closely you can hear Ethel mumbling something not so nice at me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! Would you believe when she saw that video she said, "YOU ASS!" And here everybody thought she was so mild mannered. I'm so abused.
I'm glad I'm sticking around too. I just needed time to figure out a plan of action for these little...er....surprises. LOL!

Dirk, you're back in action! Well, it's about time, dude.

Barman, that movie is from our first round at Dave and Busters on Fred's birthday. I took stills on mine. We'll go again for Ethel and Bob. I'll take the real video camera for that one. Should be a hoot. Every time we go we become more fiercely determined to win. LOL!

 

At 7/07/2007 5:45 AM, Blogger Crabby

Playing with my new camera today. It's very tiny so I can hide it in my pocket and get pics that tick people off. LOL!

 

At 7/07/2007 5:45 AM, Blogger Crabby

OOOO. Like the one I took of Manny under the bathroom stall door on sister's day out. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!

 

At 7/07/2007 2:08 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` Once I found a camera phone in the restroom at a Safeway one night (when I had to pee really bad) and I took a picture of myself with it!!! (Not anything nasty, though!)
` Then I ran like hell into the getaway vehicle!

 

At 7/08/2007 3:18 AM, Blogger Cazzie!!!

Love that art!!
Love that shaking of the booty too!!

 

At 7/08/2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown

May you enjoy your real-life, non-virtual adventures, Crabby!

 

At 7/08/2007 2:30 PM, Blogger Suze

Crabby, I love your sense of fun and have just one regret...that you don't live closer. lol

 

At 7/08/2007 10:39 PM, Blogger GAB

Im so glad your staying. I hate when people try to mess with ya like they are perfect or something. Love the pickle tower. In my house that would be the first thing that hit the floor...not on purpose mind you but I think they would actually eat all of them first then drop them lol

 

At 7/09/2007 5:32 AM, Blogger Crabby

Seequin, so....did ya take the camera with you? Or put it back?
PS. I'm thinking....we should do a public restroom photo day. You know, candid shots of people just being people?
Oh Manny, I'm ready for my sisters day out now.

Cazzie, I'm lovin' your avatar. Very cute!
She's really got the shimmy shimmy, shake, shake, thing goin', huh? I swear, she can't control it. Everytime she bowls and she's trying hard to win...that's what happens. People actually gather round to watch. LOL!

Nick, I AM! I AM! I can't even tell you how much cool stuff there is to get into out there. The whole world is like this huge playground.

Suze, me too! We'd have a great time.

Gab, you know, the fun kooks, I like. It's the mean-spirited ones who look down on the rest of humanity like their cockroaches, I can't abide. And the ones who try and sexually manipulate the more vulnerable folks on here.
I'll tell you a secret, these high and mighty "fuck you" types, would straight out pee their pants if any one of us ever came right to their door and asked them in person, "What did you just say to me?"
Jake's pickle art has now become, granola art. He's out of control.

 

At 7/09/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger SIMON

You really rock girl!!
Pickle art, bring on the payback!!