Wednesday, June 20, 2007

As you all know by now, my brand new car, (not even 2 months old) has been backed into, pummeled with gravel from an uncovered dump truck, and on the driver's side now bears a 3 inch scratch. No idea who did the scratching but they had white paint.

Well today, HOT DAMN! I got to see a woman park so close to my own car that I sat there wondering...How in thee hell is she gonna get out?

I took my seat belt back off and waited, ready to strike because frankly....I have had enough of this shit!





I saw the woman, sit there in her over-sized SUV and actually seem to consider, backing up and moving over. The parking lot, I swear to you, was empty with the exception of me and two employee vehicles. No reason at all to park right on my ass.

Damned if she didn't opt to try and squeeze her fat ass out of her car. And this was a BIG woman. She had to be 5'10" at least and big boned like a man. Squared off shoulders...wide. There is NO way she should have parked that close.

Just before she got out of her car she looked over and finally noticed me sitting there, watching. So very carefully holding her door the whole time she squeeeeeezed and squeeeeezed to try and get thru that bitty space. And she pulled it off too but..........she didn't make it past my side mirror, which btw, does NOT bend friggin' backwards!

I was outa my car so fast she didn't know what hit her. And I had PLENTY to say. and it felt GOOD! REALLY GOOD!

I don't honestly remember what all I said, only that it was loud. Meanwhile she kept saying she didn't really do any damage which made me more angry. And I can tell you that the Hollywood video folks were inside watching and laughing their asses off. I noticed them soon as I turned away from her. I'm guessing she'll be more careful about crowding other vehicles now. And I suppose I should be sorry for taking all my car frustrations out on this one woman but....SCREW THAT! I'M NOT SORRY!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 10:23 AM |


12 Comments:


At 6/20/2007 11:43 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

So, why'd you park so close to her if you knew she had to haul a big ass out of her car?????

 

At 6/20/2007 1:21 PM, Blogger Crabby

WHAT???? I DIDN'T! SHE PAR......
wait a minute

MIIIILLLLLLKMAID!!!!! ARRRGH! Did Jake put you up to this?

Yanno, she wasn't fat. Well, no more than the rest of us anyhow. She was more behemoth big. Like she should be wielding a cave man club or something.

 

At 6/20/2007 1:21 PM, Blogger Crabby

PS. I'm catching up on my work here. Should I be taking before and after pics for ya?

 

At 6/20/2007 1:57 PM, Blogger barman

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 6/20/2007 1:58 PM, Blogger barman

To bad she did not squeeze through without causing trouble. Then you could have moved your car 6 inches closer and see what happened. Just for entertainment purposes mind you.

Poor lady, wrong place at the wrong time. At least she saw you or you probably would have hit her with both barrels, not just one.

 

At 6/20/2007 5:33 PM, Blogger BTExpress

The Hollywood video folks were watching and waiting for a chick fight! I would have been if I was them. Too bad you didn't oblige them. That of been cool! Nothing like a chick fight! :D

 

At 6/20/2007 6:24 PM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, this is really weird but Bob lost his temper today too at the post office. Ahhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! When he and Jake got back, Jake couldn't stop laughing.
This is soooo unlike us. We just don't blow up like that. Now I'm wondering if anger might be one of the grieving stages. Cause I normally don't get angry that easy as Manny will attest to. I'm more like big, lazy, yellow dog when it comes to temper stuff.

BT, Want me start carrying my video camera around for ya? LOL! The way my emotions are up and down lately I'm almost afraid of what's in store. Sadly, I'm enjoying it. sigh. I'm probably gonna go to hell if I don't get a grip soon.

 

At 6/20/2007 7:28 PM, Blogger barman

I ran a biorhythm on you and it says physical is all the way at the bottom.

Physical: This cycle tracks your strength, health, and raw physical vitality.

Good thing you did not go further with said lady. She probably would have won. LOL

I hope both your days go better tomorrow. You may be onto something with the grieving thing.

 

At 6/20/2007 8:29 PM, Blogger GAB

You know that has happened to me more times than I care to remember....But the one that still pisses me off?
I was sitting there waiting for a spot. I had my blinker on. And some dumb asss woman zooms in from the other directioin. Well I get out yelling and screaming and she just walks pst me all normal like so I kicked her car. Now I didnt do any damage but she calls the cops and say I did. She claims I broke her license plate holder(a plastic thing that costs all of 2 bucks) and the damn cops not only writes me up but I have to go to court and when I went up before the judge I didnt even get to tell my side he just sentanced me to a year probabtion.And I had to pay 100.00 bucks to her for a damn 2 dollar plastic license plate holder go figure. WTF! OH MY GOD that pissed me off even more. Morrow of the story dont kick the car unless you know right where you are kicking (and there is no one watching!!!!)

 

At 6/21/2007 5:07 AM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, That biorhythm thing is dead on. So when does stuff start coming back up? How do I look up one of these?

Gab, You know that SAME damn thing happened to me during the Christmas shopping season one year. I had my blinkers on and everything. And it was FREEZIN outside with nary another parking spot to be found. I was ready to kill the guy! He even had the gall to look back at me and grin as he was walking away. ARRRRRRRGH!

 

At 6/21/2007 5:51 AM, Blogger barman

The place I used was this

I think it say Physical and Emotional is on the rise... Intellectual is on the fall. I didn't either make that up, honest. No MilkMaid did not pay me to say that. lol

 

At 6/25/2007 4:35 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` My god! Let's hope you don't have any neighbors like mine! Jeezzzzz!!!