Tuesday, December 27, 2005
I must admit. This commercialized Christmas stuff wasn't all bad this year. For instance there was the annual sister's day out. That's the day that my sister's and I go out for the day and let our hair down. (we're supposed to be Christmas shopping)

This year was particularly nice because we found this lovely specimen to play with. Little sister says he has nice tight muscles in his buttock region. I have no idea how she knows. And wouldn't tell if I did.

The lunch conversation centered around orgasms, much to the middle sister's (also known as "the squirrel") dismay. She gets a little embarrassed occasionally because little sister and I project really well when we speak. Which of course is a nice way of saying we are very loud. But at one point the older lady in the booth behind us leaned over and asked, "Does that really work?" We assured her that the method we were discussing most certainly did work and she said she was going to give it a try. So we actually performed a public service!

During our day out we ran into a lovely gay couple and got some helpful fashion tips. But then little sister had to go and show her ignorance by asking that age old overasked question, which one of you is the, you know, girl partner? Gay guys hate that question. That cost us some valuable time we could have used at the pub. But ..... whatEVER! Ya can't hardly shut her up once she gets started.

I accidentally dropped a valuable ornament in one of those, "you break it. You buy it." La tee da shops. But ....... IT DIDN'T BREAK! Ugly little balled thing for $120 bucks. I don't get it. Who buys that crap? The ladies working in there were very rude and haughty. So we made a point to tell them after they lectured us, "You ladies do realize, don't you, that you are clerks in an over-priced junk shop? Right? I mean, you're not seriously letting this shit go to your head are you?"

After that we hit Harry and David's where they know me cause I always come in for free candy and coffee. They give samples. They always know why I'm there and they don't care. They just hand the stuff over and we have a nice visit. Then the sister's and I moved on to Sharper Image to sit in the massage chairs and get relaxed before we found more food.

Overall it was a good day. We're going again next week.
 
posted by Crabby at 9:36 AM |


5 Comments:


At 12/28/2005 4:29 PM, Blogger Tumbleweed

That sound so fun. I wish I had sisters! So, tell us about the technique and do some public service work on your blog! Pretty please.

 

At 12/29/2005 12:47 PM, Blogger Crabby

Egads! I don't know if I should in mixed company. But. Yeah, ok. If anybody gets offended they can cover their eyes or leave the room for a minute and get a snack.

What ya can do to "always" be in the mood. yes, it works even on those stressful days when you have a boatload of work facing you the following day and all you wanna do is get some sleep.

Ingrediants required (son, if you are over here on Mom's blog reading. go away because this kind of information about your parents could cause you to have hysterical blindness. And I don't mean ha ha, isn't this fun hysterical)

Where was I?

Oh yeah.

Ingredients: baby oil, baby bottle, and baby bottle warmer.

Keep your baby bottle filled with baby oil warm in the warmer. Before you go into bed use that baby oil on ... well, every place that counts. Rub it in nice and slow until you feel a little soemthing stirring just where it ought to. By this time you should be nice and slippery.

Go to bed. Greet hubby or significant other and get lucky.

ba da bing. ba da boom.

Works every time.

 

At 12/29/2005 12:49 PM, Blogger Crabby

PS. Tumbleweed I hereby and heretofore pronounce you an official "sister". If you ever get to Ohio, you can go out with us. But ya have to be able to stand up under embarrassing situations. (I'm guessing most any women that come to my log is up to that challenge.)

 

At 12/29/2005 1:04 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

Tell me when I can open my eyes, ok?