Friday, February 03, 2006
I'll be in the lab this afternoon. I'm making a special newscast.

I'm famous you know. Like celebs and stuff. Got my very own death to crabby mails and some death to crabby blog posts. Oh you know. I try not to let it go to my head but then I keep thinking......

If the president has secret service fellas, well, shouldn't I? I mean somebody hacked a site to get to me BUDDY! That's big! That's huge! I ...... am somebody! Yes, I am.

I must get off my well-fed butt-cheeks and create! For.....as long as there is life in me....I shall ....what's that word? I forgot. I shall...something something....hmm.

It's not coming to me yet. Damn my aging brain! Who knows what else has gone missing that I might have forgotten I forgot?

I'm off. There is much work to be done.
 
posted by Crabby at 1:42 PM |


3 Comments:


At 2/04/2006 11:31 PM, Blogger barman

Oh, if I get a dark suit and some dark glasses can I come and join you Secret Service team. Now I am not all that mean but hey, I can look mean! Hey, what do you mean I already look mean... *pout*

Of course I don't know if I can do anything about Roxi. I think that would be wrong for me to get involved!

Looking forward to the news.

 

At 2/05/2006 4:43 AM, Blogger Unknown

Those two guys behind you have identical dark suits and Ray Bans. Do they know this? lol!

 

At 2/05/2006 5:32 PM, Blogger Crabby

Denny. I do. I do. I have a lab and coat and little bottles and everything. Remember? That's where I accidentally (on purpose but nobody can prove it) killed off HoneyWoman the Ho.

ROXIE! SO! That was you, was it? oh, payback it gonna be a bitcharooni.

Cap'n? Have you been out to sea? I was lookin all over for you Friday. Ya, don't have much longer to wait. It's almost ready. Just a little tweak here...little pinch there.

Barman, were you on duty when my eyebrows got shaved off? (sigh) Ok ok. They'll grow back. No biggie. I draw in some tempory brows with this laundry marker here.
YOU watch the door. Nobody named Roxie with a shaver gets in. I don't care how charming she is to you.

Michael, they sing and dance too. All the time. It's a wonder I get anything done.

Chance, I do love a nice garden! Can I borrow your hat? I'm incognito these days. Death threats you know. A person can't be too careful.