Friday, February 17, 2006
That's right. I'm on drugs today. Every now and then I get migraines from an old injury I recieved when I was 18 and stupid.

I feel the need to share my brain and what's going on in there right this minute.

e-mail. Whoa! It's like you type it out, hit a send button and it flys through space darting through tunnels, hither and yon and in a matter of nano seconds lands squarely where you asked it to go. How cool is that?

Cameras.....freaky magic. With a click of a button you are here and also there..... in the camera. How does that work? I asked the big guy today and he said, "Satan. It's his work."
Satan, is that right? Are cameras yours. Big guy doesn't realize I can ask the source on this one.

Sex.....this has gotta be the bestest thing God ever gave us. How cool is sex? I mean, does anything feel better than that? I don't hardly think so. Especially when your guy wakes you up in the middle of the night and you're half way between sleep world and wake world. WOW! It's the best ever. Therefore, God must be a really cool guy to think up that one and just give it over for free.

River Rocks....I can hold a river rock for hours. They're all smooth and perfect. How do they get like that? Other rocks aren't smooth and perfect.

OO. Bad thought. I just flashed on what we look like inside, organs and bones and all that. That's gross.

I wish there was a dog that didn't make poops.

I wish I could wake up in the morning and already be clean and brushed so I didn't have to do all that stuff when I could be doing more fun stuff.

I think it would be scary to be locked in a museum at night alone. We have a mummy in ours. She freaks me out.

I think it would be cool to be locked in a mall at night.

I could not be a prostitute. They have to have sex with guys that can't get girlfriends. that can't be fun. Even if you closed your eyes I bet it's still bad.

I hate it when a guy sings to me in a public place. That has happened to me twice. Both times I sat there wishing I had a gun.

I do NOT like the clogging! What the hell! I will never clog. Not even if someobody threatened to kill me if I didn't. Clogging bites.


At this very moment. I am getting yelled at cause I am not in the shower and we need to go somewhere. I find myself extremely calm in spite of the yelling. But I will shower.
 
posted by Crabby at 9:10 AM |


17 Comments:


At 2/17/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger barman

What is even more freaky than cameras ... when you combined cameras with email. I have done that. I snuck out while I was IMing with someone in Kentucky, took a quick picture of the house and sent it to her. All withing a few minutes. Amazing.

I have to dissagree on clogging. I enjoy watching it, not doing it however. Then again I don't dance. Enjoy your drugs.

 

At 2/17/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger Tumbleweed

I like this post...you should medicate yourself more often (tee-hee). Come see me today, it's quite entertaining and just up your alley.

 

At 2/17/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Crabby

did ya know ya can't get out of the bathroomwithout opeinging the door?

Gotta go test drive a car now. I sure hope it has a big keyhole.

shhhhhhh. don't nobody tell the big guy I'm on drugs, k? Pretty sure I can be like normal if I try.

 

At 2/17/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Polyman2

lA lA lA!
sorry almoset started singing to you in public.
Crab- you are very deeeeeep.

 

At 2/17/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Crabby

poly, Iama very high. It's gettin more higher now. I shoulda not took 2 anda hlf.

phhhhhhhhew. oh baby. mama trippin on the big pink train.

HII Bar! hiii Den, dunno what it is, can't read it withut my specs. that how come I think i took tooooooo many.

oo yeah, difinly. I be wasted.

 

At 2/17/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Crabby

ps. i dint take a shower. ha ha. i turne d on the water but I dint get in. haha.

i'm a rebel. phhhhhhwt!

 

At 2/17/2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Crabby

Roxi, yer an angry banana...woot woot! ha ha.

 

At 2/17/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Ticharu

I wish I could shower...

 

At 2/17/2006 6:58 PM, Blogger SignGurl

Oh, I'm another girl on the migrane train. It sucks the life outta ya.

Hope your meds have worn off and you're feeling better. :-)

 

At 2/18/2006 9:29 AM, Blogger SignGurl

Oooo, Roxi! My cousin who is about your age has migranes that mimic strokes also. It's freaky to see her face droop.

I hope you don't have them often.

 

At 2/18/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger ing

When I was in junior high I used to get a migraine every Monday (really!). Now, I hardly ever get them.

Crabs, what kind of "pain reliever" is the "doctor" gving you?

 

At 2/18/2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Ticharu

I got migrains until I stopped using chemical deoderants like Old Spice, and commercial cleaning supplies like Tide. Now I stink and my clothes are dingy but no fucking migrains!

 

At 2/18/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Crabby

Hi guys! I'm alive! And all over the place. I even found the best car ever. I want it soooo bad!

So you guys get migraines too? That sucks. I've had mine for years. Roxi, especially the kind you have. I hope none of you get them often. They're killers.

Ing, the stuff I took (over took actually because I can't read a blasted thing without my glasses) came out of a sample box the doc gave me 2 years ago. I had never tried them before. I don't remember what they're called but I'll take a look later and write it down for you. They work like a dream. Course I took enough to choke a horse. LOL! I e-mailed my doc and told him about the blunder and he said don't worry about it. That I'd live through and probably just be very happy till I fell asleep. But yanno what? I never did get sleepy. I ran all day long like a medicated tornado.

I have just the regular garden variety headache now which will last for 2 or 3 days then it'll be over.

 

At 2/18/2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Crabby

Well crap that whole first part made no sense. Roxi I meant to say the kind you get in particular sucks. I don't get that kind. But I sure do feel for you. Those are the worst.

 

At 2/19/2006 9:18 PM, Blogger Crabby

Roscoe, you dirty dog! There's no tractor channel. I know. I looked everywhere for it.

PS. Someone who lives close to Roscoe, please go fetch him away from the telly. Unless I miss my guess he's still sitting there staring at the screen. LOL!

Ah, me Captain! Rum is the very best medication. And it clears the sinus's too.

Madman, I think we'd all like to see that video and yet......

 

At 12/22/2006 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »