Thursday, February 16, 2006
We went out to dinner with Fred and Ethel last night and I mentioned I had planned to show everyone how I got the forehead hicky but I lost the end of the movie. Now unlike me, Ethel is a very organized person. Unbelievably, she went to a box of tapes (ALL LABELED!) and just whipped that puppy right out.

In my defense, I try and show you that the evening actually was a long series of free drinks. Free drinks are my favorite. Why? They taste better because they're free and you can have as many as you want. This is why we no longer go to buffets. Once the big guy has plunked down his hard earned cash at a food buffet he is hard pressed to get me back out. It's paid for. And I can have all I want.

Responsible friends would have slowed me down but noooooo. They like to see me make an idiot out of myself. And they know right after the first drink ....it's gonna happen. I'm a very happy drunk.

Without further ado and adon't I offer up for you the infamous forehead hicky movie.

MYSTERIOUS FOREHEAD HICKY
 
posted by Crabby at 3:33 PM |


4 Comments:


At 2/16/2006 6:11 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

You dance like a white girl with no butt.

But I still love you. ahahahaaa!

And I'm with Denny, where the hell was ANY hickey, huh?

 

At 2/16/2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Crabby

You didn't notice the giant suction cup on my forehead? The hicky was under it. LOL!

I couldn't dance cause I had a drink in my hand. Well, and the room kept tilting. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

Rox, that guy was cool! Real nice fella. I think. Actually on that particular night everybody was nice.

 

At 2/16/2006 8:15 PM, Blogger SignGurl

I'm so sad that I can't view your movies since I'm running Win98 on this old dinosaur. :-(

 

At 2/16/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger Crabby

Signgurl, I think Barman figured something out last time for people who couldn't view. Course, my memory is complete crap these days but I still think maybe he did.

It's just me drunk, giggling, and stupid.