Friday, February 10, 2006
Yes, I did it. And I'm glad I did it. I pilfered Ing's head. But in my defense, is she or is she not HOT in this dark hair? Ok, she'll be killing me soon so let's move on before I run out of time.

I decided to run a new thing on Friday. I'll tell you 2 of the blogs I read this week that I really enjoyed and you tell me two of yours. (no you can not choose your own. that's cheating.)

Mine.

1st. I have to say Jamwall. I had not been to his blog much till just lately so I never realized how cool he was at this stuff. Though I did enjoy giving him a hard time recently, I have to say he rocks out at blogging! Not only is his cut and paste work outstanding but he's original. Very cool place. If you haven't checked his site out you really should. The link is on here.

2nd. Flamingo. I am so sure most of you already know him. But again I only started going lately. He brings up lots of different subjects and I find myself getting worked up over an issue one day and laughing the next. That's good blogging in my humble opinion. He writes about whatever moves him on any given day. Cool. Again, if by some chance you haven't been, the link is on here.

Ok tell me two of yours.
 
posted by Crabby at 4:20 PM |


10 Comments:


At 2/10/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger barman

First there is Deb. She describes jer site as "Neurotic Christian lesbian with ADD/OCD/PMS/SAD-- ranting & raving about everyday life." I find that she is an excellent writer and writes about very interesting topics, sometimes from a different point of view.

Second there is Christel, aka Wenchy. She says "I cannot remember a time I did not document my life in words. To me, writing is healing for the hurting..." She blogs about high point and low points in her life a like. I find her and an interesting read and a fun person. Also she is the first person I have know that is from Africa which somehow fascinates me.

The only down side to the above two links are I find I put off visiting them sometimes until I can take some time to ponder what they have written and not just move on to the next blog. I have many more I read almost daily that I really enjoy but you did day just two...

 

At 2/10/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger ing

Wow, I'm glad I remembered to hold up that sign!

I'm going to pick a couple of blogs other than the usual people you see around. First, there's Karen Little's. She's a babycatcher in Africa, and her stories about trying to take care of patients there are harrowing.

For book reviews and so forth, I choose The Old Hag. You have to love her use of the royal "we."

Thanks, Crabby, for the new hairdo. The top could be teased up a little, but I think you found my color.

 

At 2/11/2006 1:46 AM, Blogger Satan

i want to run naked through your blog

why doesnt anyone ever love satans blog

i work my hooves to the bone to produce good material and there is never any love for satan

what the hell does a demon have to do to get a little respect around here

i give and give and give to you people and all i ask in return is your souls

denny i am going to come visit your blog

you seem like a good guy and you say that if people stop by your blog you will give them a visit

come visit

stay a while

stay for eternity

 

At 2/11/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Crabby

Oh myyyy GOSH! Satan! I just had the best EVER idea!

I'm gonna give you a total MAKEOVER!

It'll be so much fun. Come on. Come ON! Don't be such a sissy. It's not gonna hurt.

We'll be at the mall all day so bring cash because I am NOT paying for lunch.

We should be able to get your before and after pics up by tomorrow afternoon.

first thing we gotta do is take care of that acne. And your skin tone is just icky.

Ok...walk faster. This will take a lot of work. But you'll love it. Pinky swear!

 

At 2/13/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Crabby...your blog has gone dead since you skipped off with Satan. Now, don't call me a worry wart, but HULLO, you are seen leaving with Satan and then NUTTIN.

Wherrrreee are youuuuuuuuu?

 

At 2/13/2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Crabby

LOL! I'm back. Had a hell of a time with Satan at the mall though. It's like takin a little kid into a candy shop.

Sayyyy, I'll post about it.

PS. Drove a kick ass car over the weekend. Stupid fast. I love these little sports cars. They make me feel all powerful. Well, till the cops pull me over. Then I whine like a little girl.

 

At 2/13/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Silver

Satan and Jungle Jane, but then again, they could be 1 in the same!!!

 

At 2/13/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Crabby

Waygon, you made a poem.

Do it again!

 

At 2/14/2006 12:26 PM, Blogger jamwall

why thank you crabby. i dig it.

 

At 2/14/2006 8:26 PM, Blogger Crabby

Welcome, my cowbell pounding friend. And thank you for giving me a fun place to go!