Tuesday, February 14, 2006
In my last and final defense to gain entry into Heaven's gated community.

We all know that I am not a particularly a good person. I have admitted it straight up. Nor am I by any means the brightest specimen of the human race. Which brings me to this....who is worse, the admittedly not so good person who bungles her way through life or the people who take advantage of that dumbness in an effort to entertain themselves? Hmmm?

In this photo...look closely at the facial expression. What you see here is a face being pelted with blown snow. Why? Because the husband unit is standing off in the distance with a camera laughing his ass off because the blow out portion of said blower is pointed directly at my face. Did he tell me it was adjustable? NO!


In this photo you will see a blissful me. We were on a vacation in Maui that that my husband unit and his pal Fred had won for a job well done. Fred just happens to be married to my very good friend Ethel. Who along with Fred and Bob set me up for this little ditty we see here. The scenero....free drinks...all you can guzzle. And I had just accepted a bet. Who can drink more, me at 5' 2 and 108 pounds, or 6'2" Fred at I think 197....not sure. (at the time heights and weights weren't mentioned. Nor did I think of them.)


This is me after the drinks accepting yet another bet to ride the big horse. I got up there and could NOT get back off. Just sat there giggling hysterically for oh...maybe 15 minutes.

Once I'd been pulled offa the horse, I was walking backwards singing Tom Dooley and fell butt first into the fish pond. Even strangers got that picture! The management however, was not so pleased. From there things slid straight downhill. The entire afternoon is a blur. All I know is when I got back to my room there was parrot poop on my shoulder and my bra had gone missing. (It was later found hanging on the statue by the piano
bar.) I don't even remember being at the piano bar but movies taken at the time do, in fact, reveal my presence there.

I took a nap. Woke up all refreshed and ready to go again. And then that night at the company dinner they had a free bar. That's right. More free booze. And that's how I ended up with a hickey on my forehead the next morning. I can show you exactly what happened. I have it on film and will post the movie.
 
posted by Crabby at 9:39 AM |


19 Comments:


At 2/14/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger wallycrawler

Fred & Ethel ...Sure ! What Jucy & Desi busy that week ?

 

At 2/14/2006 12:25 PM, Blogger Tumbleweed

Yay! Can't wait for the movie! Tell your lazy husband unit to get his ass on the blower. What else is he good for? No I'm not bitter...men are good for lots of things, like um...damn it I will think of something!

 

At 2/14/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Crabby

Wally, I gave them those names for the internet cuz people got in the habit of referring to my friend and I and Lucy and Ethel...me being Lucy. LOL! I get the plans, she goes along with everything. It works.

Roscoe, YOU, procrastinate! NAWWWWW! Ok, how come you read the credits at the end of the cartoons?

Cap'n. Will there be rum? I'll be there. Keep an eye out for my bra, in case it goes wanderin off again, K?

Denny, I explained it up top. I really do call my friend Ethel. If you knew us... it would all make sense.

Roxi, it was weird as hell. I woke up with maybe the worst hang-over of my entire life, stumbled into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, started to leave....then slowly backed up to the mirror again. And for sure...there it was. The biggest hicky I ever saw. I'm tellin ya, it was the size of a silver dollar. I just kept lookin at it askin myself...."What thee hell did I do last night?"

As always, whenever I make a total ass outa myself, Ethel is ever handy with her camcorder.

I can't figure the heaven/hell pass thing out yet. I'm workin on it. I'm pretty sure I'm not 100% makin the grade for either place.

 

At 2/14/2006 12:50 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

I think this snow blower picture is my very favorite of you. It captures the inner essece of your soul.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..good one Mr Crabby!

 

At 2/14/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Crabby

Tumble, I'll try and find it. I know I have it here. And I'm pretty sure where.

Can't order the big guy outside to blow snow cuz we don't have any snow. That was a pic from last year or the year before. I can't remember.

ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Does somebody need a hug before she starts to uzi the fellas? Who was he? I'll take care of him for ya. 10 minutes listenin to me talk and he'll be beggin for mercy. They all do. The big guy doesn't even hear me anymore. I'm like white noise now cause I rattle on so much. But then if I get quiet everybody is like, "What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" Go figger.

 

At 2/14/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Crabby

pay no attention to Milky. She ALWAYS takes his side. sigh.

 

At 2/14/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger ing

Men are good for one thing: forehead hickeys.

 

At 2/14/2006 3:58 PM, Blogger Crabby

Ing, don't forget remote control location. You can always find your remote if there is a man in the house.

 

At 2/14/2006 4:53 PM, Blogger ing

Really? I just tell 'em to get up and change the channel.

Mel Gibson, Crabby? When there's this?

Free Indeed!

 

At 2/14/2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Crabby

Cupid, oh hell no! You keep those arrows away from me buddy. I went to your site and saw the kinda guys you're hookin people up with. No way. If you can't give me My Mel...I'm just gonna wear steel plated unders whenever I see that bow of yours around. ewwww. shiver. I have dog that everybody calls "Creepy Lola. She has a hunched back, 1 tooth, and eats her own poop and she's cuter than that guy.

Ing, YES! It has to be Mel. Absolutely. My Mel. siiiiiigh.

Yo! Cupid. Can I buy one of those arrows from ya? I have 2 dollars and a snickers bar.

 

At 2/15/2006 12:14 AM, Blogger josh williams

Go Olympics!

 

At 2/15/2006 12:39 AM, Blogger pkeclub

okay the snow blower pic made me laugh out loud. a hickey on your forehead?? you would have to suck pretty hard wouldnt you to get a hickey there. and i cant wait for your "Jucy and Desi" story.

 

At 2/15/2006 4:49 AM, Blogger Mongrel Porksword

I do bad things often.

For instance, I can't control myself when soap is dropped.

 

At 2/15/2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Crabby

Josh, we're taping it but haven't been home enough to watch. How're we doing so far?

Larry, I am still tryin to find the blast film. I gotta start labeling my stuff better.

Mongrel, Yawn. You bore me. Move on.

 

At 2/15/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Silver

how long did it take before you fixed the chute of the snow blower?

 

At 2/15/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Aw Crabby, lets let Porky stay.

We'll stake him to the ground and I bet I can beat ya at a game of horseshoes. C'mon.....

 

At 2/15/2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Crabby

Waygon, right after I finished about half the driveway, the husband unit couldn't take it anymore and he came over and fixed it. But he was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna choke himself.

Milky, I considered keeping him for Lucy cause she needs a new chew toy. Hers is pretty mangled but he's kinda purple don't you think? And maybe even crooked? Can you have a deformed penis?

He'll probably do better with girls (assuming he ever makes it that far) to just turn off the light when that time came.

 

At 2/15/2006 2:42 PM, Blogger wallycrawler

I like da new aviator !

 

At 2/15/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Crabby

Ya do? thanks!