Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Having enjoyed many stray nuts and fruits thrown from the mixing bowl to the floor, Lucy takes up sentry duty to ensure that baking bread is not pilfered by some n'er do well passing critter.

Five minutes pass. Lucy waits, sniffs, and watches.

10 minutes in, she sits transfixed by the delectible treat rising in the oven.

20 minutes pass, nostrils begin to flair in and out, in and out, sniffing the delicious treat growing inside the magic box.

35 minutes later, timer beeps. Lucy watches anxiously as bread is removed to cooling tray.

45 minutes in, Crabby slices bread, slathers with butter, and chomps it down as Lucy, befuddled, watches wondering what has gone wrong. In truth, I forgot about her till I downloaded these pics today. LOL!

Poor dog.




























 
posted by Crabby at 6:25 AM |


4 Comments:


At 3/14/2006 7:28 AM, Blogger Mone

But sure a very cute dog...

 

At 3/14/2006 8:33 AM, Blogger Crabby

Look at all the blank spaces I have again. How am I doing that???

Denny, had a feeling you weren't all that v'clept. I'll give her bread today before I croak. I can't eat it when I'm dead anyhow.

Mone, thank you! I think she's a cutie too. She's a terrible clown though. Always doing these really goofy things.

K, I'm gonna go crawl in a hole. I feel like total crap today. Yesterday was bad but today is just awful. I swear I'm gonna cough up a lung soon. and my head is pounding like a bass drum.

Curse the men who brought this flu germ into my house! A pox on them all. Damn it. I'm a busy woman. I don't have time for this. Not to mention .... the car show is this week! moooooan.

 

At 3/14/2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Polyman2

I love Lucy.

 

At 3/14/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Crabby

Denny, you tried to look up something I spelled? ahhhhhhhhh *cough cough cough* ha ha *cough coughcoughcough*

Poly, she loves you too. Pretty much guaranteed. Lucy is madly in love with all mankind. She never met a human she didn't adore. It's pathetic. Even delivery guys get kissed and have their hands shaken. She's very big on handshakes.