Tuesday, June 13, 2006





















Only a rare few have what it takes to wear the headress of the Coyote. I .... am one of those few.

That's right. I have become an official member of the Coyote Construction tribe.

Yesteday I breathed in deep of wood dust, sweat, cleaning fluids and polyerthane. Doesn't matter if I can spell it cause I'm one mean
sumbitch now.

I have dug ditches, waded thru muck and fish shit. I can spit tobaccy without ever havin chewed it. I can toss back a brew in one swalla and not throw it back up.

I ain't no mere suburban house pussy. I grunt. I belch. I fart. I....... am Coyote worthy. And I have donned the pelt, right thar on my head. Heretoforth and fortwit.....I shall be known as, Crabby Jo Bob.

I am off now to have a dead oppossum tattoo'd on my right ass cheek. But I shall return poste haste to do heavy lifting, and work with many power tools.
 
posted by Crabby at 6:26 AM |


10 Comments:


At 6/13/2006 6:51 AM, Blogger Mone

can you drink a case of beer at once too or do you still need to practice? =)

 

At 6/13/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Crabby

I might maybe need to practice. I do ok till right after the second one, then my nose is numb and the room starts spinning around.

 

At 6/13/2006 9:19 AM, Blogger barman

Didn't they used to make those little itty bitty tinny ponny bottles. Maybe you can handle a case of that or better, how about those there specialty brews that come in a 4 pack. Wouldn't that constutute a case?

Most impressive. I might have done OK but the new tatoo ... Mommy!

 

At 6/13/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, the tat wasn't so bad. It's pretty flat.

psssst, Denny. I'm wearing it now. Are you up?

 

At 6/13/2006 3:49 PM, Blogger SignGurl

How does your creative mind come up with this stuff?

It's not my nose that gets numb, it's my tongue. I'm not much good to anyone after a few, hahaha.

 

At 6/13/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

Pul Sal's finger on THAT side of the room, mmmkay?

 

At 6/13/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Manny

You are still a nut! ha haahah

My big nut sista.

hahhahaha

 

At 6/13/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Manny

your new name

'nutsista'

hahha I make me laugh. haha

 

At 6/13/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger Mone

Dont forget Coyote, manny.
Officaly Coyote Nutsista sounds good =)

 

At 6/14/2006 5:53 AM, Blogger Manny

Yes, I stand corrected

'Coyote Nutsista"
hahha

Thanks Mone