Monday, July 31, 2006
My name is flitterbit. I am a sweet and kindly sprite. I share the wood with my friends Harold the Hummer and Bernie the Butterfly.

Harold hums all the time. hum hum hum. Some times I want to smash his little head under a rock, but I never do because I am a good girl.

Bernie has a gastro-intestinal issue. It's disgusting and occasionally I imagine myself holding his head under the creek water until he stops squirming ...... but of course I would never do such a terrible thing.

Mostly, I just sit on my rock and think of all the good I can do in the world.

I love everybody. And everybody loves me.


















A well known woodsprite calling herself Flitterbit was picked up today by authorities for the brutal slayings of Bernie the Butterfly, Harold the Hummingbird, and Gilgood the nanny goat.

"You never know with these wood sprites", commented Police chief Raymond Rustapecker, "one day they're all peace and love, next day they're coming at you with a meat cleaver. Ask me, ya can't trust any of 'em."

Note: Flitterbit was later released for lack of evidence and may now be residing in YOUR garden.
 
posted by Crabby at 4:13 PM |


20 Comments:


At 7/31/2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Manny

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah

You are the best.

Indiansfan blog talks about the protestors that came to my job today and all the extra security.

We were safe alright.. Turns out it was 11 bored housewives. LMAO

 

At 7/31/2006 8:32 PM, Blogger indiansfan

you girl are off the hook! I now see that Manny comes by it naturally and Mom did not just leave that to one daughter! That was hilarious. I am a big "Charmed" fan and that would work for an episode there!!

 

At 8/01/2006 3:26 AM, Blogger Suze

Come closer Flitterbit, I may just have a job for you...

 

At 8/01/2006 5:22 AM, Blogger barman

Flitterbit, you might want to meet Jungle Janes daughter, Pixie Sprinkles. Where is Jungle Jane when you need her?

 

At 8/01/2006 6:18 AM, Blogger Manny

Are you sure that is a rock you're sitting on?

Can 'Flitterbit' come visit me? I have a groundhag that needs to be evicted for non payment of rent.

 

At 8/01/2006 6:48 AM, Blogger Crabby

I'm incognito at the moment. Harold the Hummer's Mother is on a rampage. She was on Springer last week ranting about our crappy judicial system.

Nobody understands me. All I want is a nice place to live with no responsibilities, no noise, and lots of sex. Is that so wrong?

 

At 8/01/2006 9:02 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.....no garden is safe!

 

At 8/01/2006 10:16 AM, Blogger GAB

LOL cute. Glad I dont have a garden!

 

At 8/01/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Zen Wizard

Where's that Off! Deep Woods Repellent, when I need it??

 

At 8/01/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger barman

Flitterbit, you can visit my garden and hide out but I am afraid there is a definate lack of sex there. Maybe Suze has a nice garden. ;)

 

At 8/01/2006 3:59 PM, Blogger Crabby

I miss Harold. He used to bring me nectar in doggie bags. See? This is the problem with pummeling pals to death. You never know when you'll be hit by a need only they could fill.

sigh.

 

At 8/01/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Manny

come out and play....or smack someone really really hard! You can smack me if you want to.

 

At 8/01/2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Manny

Never ever ever burn bridges sweetie.

Never pick on the lead either.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah ah ah

 

At 8/01/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Manny

better yet....Smack Indiansfan.

Bwaaaaaa ha ha ha ha

 

At 8/01/2006 8:00 PM, Blogger barman

Next thing you know you will be smaking me. No one needs any smaking here. Well maybe Manny. :) OK, not even her.

Place a help wanted add to replace Harold.

 

At 8/02/2006 7:01 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Good morning Meanie with Wings!

LOL!

 

At 8/03/2006 7:13 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

FLitter!!

Did somebody pull your wings off?

...I'm having visions of you stuck to a board with a straight pin, broken wings flapping around...and of course cussing. Lots of cussing.

 

At 8/03/2006 8:42 AM, Blogger Tumbleweed

No offense but that looks like a big pile of shit you are sitting on!

 

At 8/03/2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` Hee! Awesome! You can join my little science experiments for an orgy if you like, though it would have to be in the lab.

` BTW, you can't drown a butterfly by holding its head underwater - their lungs are behind their legs.

 

At 3/03/2007 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »