Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Sal's blog is no longer on the blog roll. When Sal is back. His blog will be re-added assuming I haven't shut down by then. (is re-added a word? Looks good to me.)

No biggie. Just hi-jackers again. He's alive and well and ornery as ever. But Blogless. (how 'bout that? Is it a word?)

To be honest, if we're just gonna get hi-jacked and screwed with what's the point of doing the blog thing anyway? Not like there aren't other things to do out there, right?

I mean, what did Sal ever do to anybody? Seriously, he flirts and goofs off but he's never been mean or abrasive that I can remember so, why would anybody go after him?

So, if Sal's a target then who isn't and what's the point? Seems like somebody is always getting screwed with on blogger. No idea why. Just seems to be the sport of the day.
PAH! I'm a busy woman. I got floors to grout and a horney bird to hide before the porch man comes. LMAO! ( I really have to hide the little twit cause he won't stop humpin his toy)

Anyhow, good news is, ya don't gotta do the survey below! I don't think I need it anymore. WOOT!
 
posted by Crabby at 9:50 AM |


11 Comments:


At 9/05/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger Polyman2

Took the survey,
what else you got?

 

At 9/05/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

She has blisters on her knees ahahahaa!

Stop all this crap, you aren't going anywhere..

With love and kisses,
SmartAss MilkMaid

 

At 9/05/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

ps - Sal, c'mon back. There's freaks all over the net, don't let them win.

 

At 9/05/2006 12:02 PM, Blogger Roxi

hehehehehh blisters on your knees..

get that damn bird some tranq!

 

At 9/05/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger Suze

Being destructive seems to be the new craze.

I hope Sal comes back soon.

Is that bird still at it?????

 

At 9/05/2006 1:21 PM, Blogger Crabby

LOL! Poly I got sore fingers, sore knees. aching back....oh wait...that's not what you wanna know huh? ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha!

Milky, I never said I was goin. I'm only sayin, if it gets to be more trouble than it's worth, I'm not doing it anymore. I can reopen the old Friday's World board. that would rock some worlds. LMAO! Blogger just seems to be filled with kids that have nuthin to do but screw with people.

Rox, I wish I could! He's turned into the biggest horn dog I ever saw! He's constantly at that thing. I don't know how he has enough energy left to stand on his perch.

Suze, you're right. Lately it sure does. I don't get it personally. But I guess it must do something for somebody. Yes, Webby is still going at it. I never in my life saw a bird do this. LOL!

K, back to the knee pads and grout. OY! I'll be sooo glad to get this finished. You guys have no idea! I've been working for hours just today and seems like only a small amount is done. I soooo need a v'cation!

 

At 9/05/2006 3:27 PM, Blogger Manny

Look's like I made the blogroll. I hope I don't get hijacked. Shit, they can have mine.

Sal come back. They are just punks. punk's without lives. They will end up standing at a freeway entrance holding signs begging me for my beer money.

 

At 9/05/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Crabby

Manny, you're assumin they're old enough to drink beer. LOL! Could be 12 years old and just one kid. These days you never know.

I don't think they really "take' your blog. Sal said they copied his avatar and some of his posts and recreated a board like his. Then they'd leave messages all over and when folks clicked on his pic they'd link back to the fake board. Something like that. he deleted his real one probably cause of the comments made. I dunno. You'd have to ask him for sure.

 

At 9/05/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger Roxi

I'm gonna buy your bird a fake little humping bird.. I'll spray it with female hormones and it'll be the bomb

 

At 9/06/2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Tumbleweed

Sucks for Sal! He will be back better than ever I am sure!

Don't you dare leave!

 

At 9/12/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` He needs a girl bird.