Tuesday, October 24, 2006
ALERT! ALERT!
It has recently come to my attention that too much fun over a weekend can result in a visit from the droid known only as MIL. (hidden meaning? who me? I don't know nuthin!)

That said, you have been warned and we shall move on to excepts from weekend conversations. From there I leave you to your imagination as to how those conversations went from A to...upside down G.

Friday night.
Fred pointing to hotel pond: A man lives under there.

Ethel nods in agreement. And they begin to move on with the conversation. (am I the only one who finds this odd?)

Me: Fred? What? Did you just say a man lives under there? Is he like.......AQUAMAN????

Later on, Fred pointing to a photo of the hotel they stayed in on their vacation says.....
"That's where the man lives, under there."

Again, Ethel nods in agreement.

Me: A man lives under the hotel too? Is he.....MOLE MAN???? Does he know Aquaman lives in the pond? Are they buddies??? hmmm?

Moving on to Saturday night. (No. I'm not going to explain the conversation from Friday. Just be glad I didn't share everything cuz then you'd really be scratchng your heads.)

Saturday night after dinner. In the mall with Jerry and Lynn.

Jerry walks up to well dressed mannequin, pulls blouse down revealing one breast. Lynn quickly come up behind him and covers it back up giving him a stern warning. Next mannequin, Jerry and Lynn repeat above action.

Store phone on wall rings while store pager announces that Kathy has a call. Jerry hurries 0ver and answers phone, looks at me and asks, "Are you Kathy?" just as the real Kathy comes up behind him and snatches phone from his hand.

Later, looking at sweaters, Jerry runs into isle behind me, his face turns bright crimson. He hurries back out into main aisle, leaving the destinct aroma of cut cheese in his wake.

This is how my weekend went. From early Friday till late on Sunday. It never slowed down. And now, I have to work???? Is there no mercy?
 
posted by Crabby at 8:31 AM |


25 Comments:


At 10/24/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Suze

Crabby, I bet you need a break after that weekend. lol

Now nipple flashing, they may just start a new craze.

 

At 10/24/2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Crabby

Suze, that's kinda what I'm afraid of. LOL! One day we'll go shopping and all the mannequins will be have "outed chesticles".

 

At 10/24/2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

I guess I'll have to go find a new place to hide now!! But where does a 2 feet tall green blob go to find some camoflauge?! Oh there is a nice green bush over there ......... crap, why did Autumn have to begin so soon ;)

 

At 10/24/2006 1:04 PM, Blogger Roxi

honey... thats everyday of my life.. just that

 

At 10/24/2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Zen Wizard

Well, Aquaman is probably the gayest superhero ever--unless they come up with a new superhero called, "Shampoo Boy" or "Hustlerman" or something--but even HE is not gay enough to live under a hotel swimming pool with another dude.

This would also be a waste of Aquaman's one talent, which is "talking to fish."

 

At 10/24/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Manny

I'm thinking mole man has moved into my attic.

 

At 10/24/2006 4:18 PM, Blogger Manny

The kid expell's flatus while dining out with squirell and I.

 

At 10/24/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Crabby

Gareth, 2 feet? And green. Lemme think....thinking....thinking.....I know...QUICK! Into my frig. You'll mix nicely with the "blue" and "green" collection of pennicillan I've been storing up in case of a plague or something. (sigh. I do so love colors)

Roxi, the beauty of your life is, you're so darn cute!

Zen, I'd just like to add, he never looked that good in tights either. A true waste of a super-hero.

Manny, Mole Man can't be in your attic. He's under Fred's hotel. ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha. Um...unless Fred brought him home as a souvenier. (I know it's spelt wrong people. I never said I was bright, just talkative.)

Don't look at me on the gas thing. I had nuthin to do with it. I am gas free as of 10 seconds ago.

 

At 10/24/2006 10:05 PM, Blogger barman

Good grief! I was thinking it might be nice to visit someday but I am not sure now. I could not possibly compete with that unless maybe if I had a big helping of baked beans...

 

At 10/25/2006 1:58 AM, Blogger Mone

Oh yeah, I'm for it!! Lets go to the mall and let the mannequins show some nipples, hahaha.

 

At 10/25/2006 3:58 AM, Blogger Manny

barman you can still come visit. I promise not to eat any dairy products.

 

At 10/25/2006 6:44 AM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, not to fret. Nobody can compete with Jerry. He's the Ohio gas blowing champion.

Mone, I have a feeling you would be a bad influence on Jerry. LOL!

Manny, you are so lying. Barman she's setting you up, babe.

 

At 10/25/2006 7:40 AM, Blogger GAB

LMAO! oh what fun you seem to have there while I take care of kids! lol oh the smell around here with 3 grandsons and a hubby and oh lets not for get the pregnaunt woman! me good god no! LOLOLOLOL

 

At 10/25/2006 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

` The comics page didn't load up, zen, though I think the Icthyo sapien from that cheesy movie Hellboy (Big Red and the Cornball Family Meet the Squidpuppies) is gayer than Aquaman. Really, I think he's a homosexual (?icthysexual).

` What a weekend you have had, Crabby!

 

At 10/25/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger barman

Crabby, you may just be wrong. I know you said in Ohio but I happen to work with some who may not be the champion gas blower in Michigan but I do not think I would want to find out who else could out do him. The stories I could tell.

We might just have a side bet on the football game. We will see if Jerry or Kerry is the true champion blower.

 

At 10/25/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Crabby

Gab, we do have fun. Even on our work days, I have to say, Bob and I have a pretty good time. LOL! I feel for ya on the aroma thing. Been there. New Mother's should recieve gas masks at the hospital upon birthing.

Seequin, I checked in on your blog yesterday. You've been having a pretty good time yourself.

Barman, I'm telling you, my man can take anybody. His son is so experienced in the fine art of gas blowing that he can even tell you which fast food places can produce the most hideous of gaseous scents. We're talking professional blowers here.

 

At 10/25/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Crabby

hold on. How come my blog entries always end up in either po country or gas land? This is becoming a pattern. I'm gonna get a rep! oh, that's not good.

 

At 10/26/2006 4:21 AM, Blogger Unknown

Well did you find him yet???

 

At 10/26/2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Crabby

Gareth.......find who? And what are you up to? Did you drop the Lucky Charms Leprachaun into my blog again?

Crabby walks away cautiously glancing over her shoulder.

 

At 10/27/2006 7:03 AM, Blogger barman

No more P word or G word ... golly, I got nothing. LOL

 

At 10/27/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger josh williams

There is a man who lives under there. I know it for true.

 

At 10/27/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger barman

Oh I know who lives under things ... sponge Bob square pants. Sorry, Josh triggered that somehow.

 

At 10/27/2006 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown

If I dropped my lucky charms into your blog you would have a smile on your face. LOL!!!
Nope I have no idea either, haha.

 

At 10/27/2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Roxi

where are you?