Sunday, December 10, 2006
This, folks, is my Uncle Bob. Uncle Bob is my Dad's brother. I believe he's almost 90 or something. He received the purple heart in WW2, has something like 17 kids scattered hither and yon and yes......he wears a skirt. So, does my Dad. Or he did. I have it now. That side of my family is Scottish. Now I don't know if it's all Scots but I can tell you that the men in my Dad's family reproduce like bunnies. I have at least one brother and a few sisters in different parts of this country. YOU could be my sibling. Think about it. Scary, huh?

The point to my post is......I....the crab of crabs....possess the answer to that age old question.....do they wear unders, under those kilts?

For the one time low, low, price of 15.99, I'll give you the answer. (Gareth, I'll give you half of the cut if you keep quiet) Gareth is Irish. He knows the answer, but for a few bucks, I'm pretty sure I can buy his silence.
 
posted by Crabby at 4:31 PM |


16 Comments:


At 12/10/2006 5:57 PM, Blogger shirley

yer pap ever bin to toronto, Ohio? Cuz we got us a resmblunce. Doan cha think?

 

At 12/10/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger barman

You know I don't know. That is a lot of money. I did find this site however. I am having to much fun with that.

 

At 12/10/2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Bob Barker is Scottish?

 

At 12/11/2006 2:03 AM, Blogger Mone

How come the Irish know what the Scottish have under their kilt?

 

At 12/11/2006 6:57 AM, Blogger Crabby

Shirley....um......um.....boy. Well, I do have a hat kind of like that.

Barman, come on. A big spender like you. I mean, what's knowledge worth, huh? I'll be heading over to your linked site right after the timbit run.

Hamish, LOL! Does he look like Bob Barker? I didn't pay that much attention. However, there is a chance that Bob is also one of my relatives. With the menfolk in my family, ya just never know. They get around. To be safe, I just figure I'm related to everybody.

Mone, you know, that's a good question. But the Irish wear kilts too, right? It's a Celtic thing. I'm figuring they all follow the the same unders proceedure. Course those Irish are rebels. There's always a chance they don't follow the kilt rules.

 

At 12/11/2006 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

No no lassy, click on that thing in that lad Barmans comment...




Did someone say Tim-Bit?
Can you get a fella a walnut crunch? I'll pay ye Thursday.

 

At 12/11/2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Crabby

Hamish, Is the Walnut crunch good? I haven't tried that one.

 

At 12/11/2006 8:43 AM, Blogger DZER

I'm guessing it's bollocks!

you kilt me!

heh

 

At 12/11/2006 8:44 AM, Blogger Crabby

LMAO. Ok, I just checked out the link. But "I" know the true story. and it's yours for just 15.99.

Come on...you guys know you wanna know the answer.

 

At 12/11/2006 8:45 AM, Blogger Crabby

Dzer, bollocks are in there somewhere. LOL!

 

At 12/11/2006 9:44 AM, Blogger CozyMama

I am Irish and Scottish and I do not know the answer - except that if you follor tradition the answer would be no - no undies.

 

At 12/11/2006 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

If it ain't Scottish, it's CRAP!!

 

At 12/11/2006 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

The walnut crunch is great.

 

At 12/11/2006 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

About the kilt?
You dunna wanna open up that keg-o-worms.


Lassy, the Crunch?

 

At 12/11/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger GAB

Im Irish and my guess is not a stitch!

 

At 12/11/2006 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

` Now the other post is making sense. And that website... Horsey sauce? WTF? Mr. T? A dog dressed as a Christmas Elf?
` Gee, I used to live with someone who had a kilt. He was so hot.... I wanted to climb up his leg.