Thursday, August 02, 2007


tippy.....tippy.... tippy toe.



















Psssst. Milky? Is that you? I'm here to give ya support.

wow, this is a side of you I've never seen before.

so....how's it goin? Seen any good movies? They have sky bars in the snack machine out there, did ya know it? Want one?


PS. Had this instant message from Milky this morn and haven't heard from her since. You don't think....maybe she drown before she got to Colon Man?

milkmaid1979: holy shit, that was like drinking half of the gulf of mexico
milkmaid1979: wtf, there is no reason they cant put all that shit in liquid caps for god's sake

crabgotgame: You know everybody else takes the pills. How come you drank that liquid stuff? Did you piss your doc off or something?

Labels: ,

 
posted by Crabby at 7:57 AM |


13 Comments:


At 8/02/2007 8:14 AM, Blogger Kingcover

LOL!! If you are like this to your friends I dread to think what stories you would do for your enemies.

p.s. we're friends, right? RIGHT? RIIIIIIIGHT?!?! Just checkin' :-P

 

At 8/02/2007 8:15 AM, Blogger Crabby

Oh King, you know it, man. so...got any medical stuff coming up I should know about?

 

At 8/02/2007 8:16 AM, Blogger barman

Poor MilkMaid... It amazes me you two have been friends for 9 years.

 

At 8/02/2007 11:07 AM, Blogger Crabby

OH, MAAAAAAAN! Now it's "Poor Milkmaid" annnnd "Poor Bob"? GET OUTA TOWN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA A HA HA HA HA!

 

At 8/02/2007 12:02 PM, Blogger SIMON

Poor milky!!
We are friends aren't we? A lot of paranoia over here all of a sudden!!

 

At 8/02/2007 12:02 PM, Blogger Iris VonKornea

Ethel Roberson frequently requires high colonics, and let me tell you something, this place smells to high hell every time twanda hoses out her dead, rotting innards. Why do you think we started calling it the shithole? It smells like one!

 

At 8/02/2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Crabby

ebezp, we are for certain. ;D I'm starting to fret about Milky. She's been gone an awful long time.

(I'm making U-tube movies. I think.)

Iris, Ask Mr. Hinkleshire if you guys can take a field trip. I know a nice place I can take you.

 

At 8/02/2007 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown

Wait...are we supposed to vote again? You won last week...can you win two weeks in a row? Can you tell I'm helpless as all get out?

 

At 8/02/2007 1:20 PM, Blogger Crabby

Kept, last month was practice. This month is for moola. We'll do lunch. LOL!

 

At 8/02/2007 2:11 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...it's a good thing I love you so much Crabolisious. Yanno...yours is coming up next and I have a feeling Bob is an easy bribe to get the camera in there.

I'm all good, WOOT!

 

At 8/02/2007 2:13 PM, Blogger Crabby

Um...yeah but, his is before mine. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha! I soooo have you two over a barrel.

 

At 8/02/2007 2:25 PM, Blogger Crabby

PS. Next time take your blasted cell phone and give me a call to let me know you're still alive will ya.

I swear I have given you the best years of my life and you go out and worry me till my hairs turn white.

 

At 8/03/2007 1:30 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` (Well, I'd better not tell Crabby if I have anything humiliating going on with me!)
` Did I just say that out loud?