Tuesday, July 31, 2007
I've gotten 3 invitations in 30 minutes in the crab mail with myspace invitations to join bi-hotties. I don't wanna be a friggin bi-hottie. My motto is...pick a flavor and move outa the line so somebody else can take a shot.
Where is this crap coming from? I don't even use that MySpace account. It's a cowpie field that never got off the ground.
Well, that cooks it. I was gonna post a bunch of boobs for all the boob lovers but I fear I'll get the bi-hotties all worked up again. Poor gals. I know they're awful disappointed. But sometimes you just have to say no.

Oh yeah...if you wanna vote the button's underneath in the other post. If not...fine. Frankly it's like having the starring role in that Mel Gibson movie...you know the one where they rip his body apart at the end? but do vote for Signgurl and Gabby please. Their links are below also. I..... am gonna go watch Big Brother and eat junk.

goodnight to my pals and goodnight to all my fellow bi-hotties. You guys really were cute. Especially the gal with the muscles in her neck...that was really great. yep...just lovely. thank you. thank you for sharing.

Labels:

 
posted by Crabby at 5:54 PM |


9 Comments:


At 7/31/2007 6:34 PM, Blogger SignGurl

I may have had something to do with your invitation......

 

At 7/31/2007 7:55 PM, Blogger BTExpress

How about posting the boobs for the rest of us horn dogs? I may not be bi, but I do like the boobies.

 

At 7/31/2007 8:49 PM, Blogger barman

I have worked with more than a few boobs at work before and you are not getting their pictures if you are going to share it with everyone!

Have a good night ... um, hottie!

 

At 7/31/2007 8:50 PM, Blogger jamwall

I have a MySpace page. Apparently several scantily-clad chicks want to be my friend and share their naked pics with me. Their small list of current friends usually consist of dudes who suffer from a syndrome called the "wallet vacuum."

As these chicks shake their bon-bon's, it creates a vacuum force that harvests the contents of the victim's wallets.

I also get bands that I've never heard of before wanting me to be their friend.

 

At 8/01/2007 5:26 AM, Blogger barman

What the hell did ya do? Did you show some leg? I can't believe you won. Wooo Hooo.

 

At 8/01/2007 5:41 AM, Blogger Crabby

Sign, LOL! What did you do? You went to bi's and asked for votes, huh? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha ha haha ha!

BT, Okee dokeee. Boobs it is.

barman, I knew I shouldn't have posted this before I got those pics.

Jam, the bands are obviously after your bell. I wonder, if the bi-chicks are diggin me.... ya think I should glue my wallet shut...just in case? I still think the chick with the neck muscles was kinda mesmerizing in a chicks from space way.

Barman, I can't believe I won either. Although I did get desperate there just before I pooped out and called in for help from the golden retriever club, distant relatives who have computers but aren't sure what they are, and my Sil's pals in Texas. That was like....oh...just before I posted this. then I hit the sofa with a bowl of ice cream, watched big brother and big brother after dark. LOL!
I swear to you, I campaigned everywhere I could think of for days on this. I am honestly too tired to even take it in. I'll get that second cup of coffee and hopefully wake up. LOL!

 

At 8/01/2007 6:16 AM, Blogger SignGurl

Congratulations, Crabby!!! You are my hero!!

 

At 8/01/2007 6:19 AM, Blogger Judy

Hey, Crabby, CONGRATULATIONS! And just so you know, I voted for you so many times my clicking finger is blistered. But don't feel you have to give me too many of the fifty bucks...

; )

 

At 8/01/2007 7:26 AM, Blogger Crabby

Sign, WE did it. You are soooo in there with me! How cool is this?

Wize, LOL! I'm not getting 50 bucks. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha! So put that DVD down. The prizes start next month.
Thank you sooo much for voting.