Thursday, July 26, 2007
Barman began to suspect they might be at the wrong party when he felt the man next to him grip his left buttock. G-man, however, continued to party along gaily, completely oblivious to the blunder. Meanwhile back at the Cowpie Field people partied hearty and occasionally wondered aloud...."What thee hell is keeping Barman and G-man?"


Back in Texas, Milkmaid suffering a severe case of PMS, bitch-slaps a little girl's frog at the annual frog jumping contest because it was croaking too loudly. Later the little girl told reporters tearfully...."I heard this weird accent and then....and then.....(sniff sniff) This hand came out of nowhere and slapped my frog till he pooped himself. (sniff....SOB)

Posing as a judge in for the top final 3 interview contest, Olga the toothless felon, was able once more to convice Crabby (who obviously will do anything to win) to marry her yet again.

Vote thumbs up for SIGN HERE
Vote thumbs up for GABBY HERE
and for the love of Pete....or Olga, depending on your preference
Vote thumbs up for CRABBY HERE

Let's take our family to the top 3! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 8:19 AM |


17 Comments:


At 7/26/2007 12:04 PM, Blogger barman

You know I really wondered where all the girls where. Boy was he fresh too.

A little warning. I noticed the Raymi website jumped 21 votes today. That website is gunning for you. Look out.

 

At 7/26/2007 12:04 PM, Blogger Zen Wizard

I went to the page and couldn't figure out how to vote.

(D@mn you, public school system!!)

 

At 7/26/2007 12:22 PM, Blogger SIMON

Noticed that myself Barman
though I did send an E mail to Raymi's mum to vote for our Crabby here!!

Just click on the thumbs up everybody!!

Still loads of freer sex on offer Crabby!!!

Thanks for the cute comments on how JD and Son #2 look!

Great pics btw. Keep on rocking crabby!

 

At 7/26/2007 1:02 PM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, I had a feeling there would be some hits coming at me from that direction eventually. I'll watch my back the best I can but if it doesn't work out and I get knocked down, I still have you guys so in all honesty, I can't lose. You all are more important. And you have all been wonderful to me.

Zen, there's a little thumbs up and thumbs down right above the interview. You just click the thumbs up and we have another vote...which it looks like, we may be needing. LOL! Honestly, this whole voting war thing cracks me up. It's kind of fun.

Ebezp, bless your heart. Thank you. You really are the best!
And your son is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! I don't wanna gush but...hubba hubba!

 

At 7/26/2007 2:41 PM, Blogger Iris VonKornea

*burp* Excuse me!

 

At 7/26/2007 2:42 PM, Blogger SignGurl

Crabby, the minxes are nipping at our heals!!!

Your pictures today made me laugh hysterically. I snorted so loud my kids thought I was choking.

 

At 7/26/2007 3:07 PM, Blogger Crabby

Sign, I'm e-mailing you right now.

 

At 7/26/2007 3:34 PM, Blogger barman

It was nice while it lasted... Love your pictures. It is that very creativity of yours in pictures and words that makes me want to keep coming back. *hugs* shhh... don't tell Bob. lol

 

At 7/26/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger barman

Ut oh ... 116 to 103 ... Crabby is running hard.

 

At 7/26/2007 4:13 PM, Blogger Manny

GO CRABBY! GO CRABBY! GET YOUR VOTE ON!

 

At 7/26/2007 4:30 PM, Blogger Mike

Crabby,

At least 18 votes have come from the same person within a 24 hour period. This person may be trying to help you out, but in the final tallying, these votes won't be counted.

Let your users know to please follow the rules.

Mike
BlogInterviewer.com

 

At 7/26/2007 5:34 PM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, thanks, bro.

Manny, I'm getting my feed bag on. LOL!

Mike, I think you just did.

 

At 7/26/2007 6:31 PM, Blogger BTExpress

Damn,. they won't let vote more than once. :-( FYI, I voted for y'all.

 

At 7/26/2007 8:51 PM, Blogger G-Man

hahahaha...
I finally voted...For You!!

(Sign will kill me)

 

At 7/26/2007 9:59 PM, Blogger barman

G-man, you know you can vote for more than one person, honest. The only thing they do not want you doing is vote more than once per 24 hours for the same person.

That sounds fair the way they are handling this.

 

At 7/26/2007 10:24 PM, Blogger GAB

I'm laughing so hard that I cant comment! Great job!

 

At 7/27/2007 1:18 AM, Blogger Cazzie!!!

Too furking funny!!