Tuesday, October 02, 2007
A couple weeks ago I joined Review Back. It's a site where bloggers go to find other bloggers they have something in common with, then exchange reviews for the betterment of mankind.
Ok! For our own selfish needs. There. Happy?

More days ago than I will admit to, I was approached by Tiff of Doom, requesting that we exchange reviews. Hesitantly, I approached her blog for a look see. Hesitant because what I have found at review back are about 10 million business and "how to" blogs. When you do find the regular blogs, you literally have to sift through dozens upon dozens of human wienies. (no offense to human wienies but I doubt you know who you are anyhow so...no worries)

First thing that caught my eye on her profile was, "I like to think of myself as a social disease. A big, bloggy social disease." Ok, I figured, maybe this one has possibilities.

"Tiff of Doom", is primarily what some reviewers refer to as, a "Mommy Blog". But tiff offers her own unique humorous perspective that makes this "Mommy Blog" a worthwhile read especially for those of you still rearing youngins.

Some highlights from Tiff's blog

After suggesting her daughter go trick or treating as a Zombie, Tiff began to fret over the fact that she might be messing with her daughter's mind on the spiritual aspects of death. So she decided to fix things by explaining what a Zombie was.
"This is like, a bad ghost that got inside a gross old dead person, who's been in the ground and had worms eating them."

(yeah, Tiff....that was lots better. LOL!)

Tiff gone postal
And I'm serious, about those eggs. When you least expect it, Arcadia Post Office, I am coming.

Finally, if you would like to recreate the birthday cake lovingly baked for Tiff by her 5 year old daughter, I've copied the recipe down for you. But know this. I am not eating that!
Cake of Doom

pepperoni
heath toffee syrup
strawberry yogurt
cool whip
fruit loops
eggs

You'll have to get the oven temp and baking time from Deirdre. LOL! They lost me after pepperoni.

If you'd like to pay Tiff a visit, you can find her here at TIFF OF DOOM.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 6:02 AM |


7 Comments:


At 10/02/2007 9:11 AM, Blogger barman

A quetion for you. Are you suppose to provide a link to their blog in the review somewhere? Are you just posting the review here so we can see what you are up to but the actual review was done somewhere else? Just curious.

All and all she sounds like an OK person there. Although I think I might skip the Cake of Doom too.

 

At 10/02/2007 9:35 AM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, she's in my blogroll under, Tiff of Doom.
I really think you should try the cake. I mean, you never know. You might love it.

 

At 10/02/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger barman

How about I make it and bring it with me when ever I visit?

 

At 10/02/2007 12:34 PM, Blogger Crabby

Oh you'd just eat it on the way.

 

At 10/04/2007 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 10/04/2007 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a lovely comment! LOL!

I didn't know you do reviews~how fun! I'll hafta click over~I love to blog hop! Thank you for your comment too, and I love what you do with yer winnings!!!!! (((((HUGS)))))) sandi

 

At 11/01/2007 11:25 PM, Blogger Unknown

Tiff’s blog sounds delightful; the cake recipe has my stomach turning over.