Monday, January 16, 2006



My personal private dick flew into action with great efficiency and aplumb. (pretty sure that is a word. If not. we'll make it so.)

As you can see, we have rescued the sweet monkey and restored her good health with a liberal shot of bourbon. Possibly too liberal as she now has begun to speak in tongues whilst walking in circles, and scratching her butt.

But on with the rest of the story.

(I must be out of here by 5 for cheap Mexican food and many margaritas)





After Tumbleweeds astute suggestion the leggy cat and I trekked over to Crusher's place to see what if any evidence we might uncover there. As you might expect Crusher was passed out next to the moonshine still. He never could control himself when it came to sampling the product. This is why after so many years he still does not own an indoor toilet.... or toilet paper for that matter.

Ah, well. I digress.



During our search we uncovered several of Monkey's pubic hairs stuck in Crushers beard. Of course we were appalled and even dismayed at what might have been done to little monkey before he tied her up to that transformer.

We decided to forget the coppers and take matters into our own hands. There was of course only one form of justice Crusher would understand.

TOTAL MAKEOVER.



When Crusher came to, he jammered on and on with his usual bravado. One threat after another. What a mouth on that guy! He started that raggedy old hunting knife around and that's when I held up the hand mirror.



What happened next, was an unexpected surprise. I mean, how could we have anticipated the smelly old lush had a bad ticker? We are not a cruel people by nature, you understand. Slighty mean but never openly cruel. Alright. occasionally cruel.



As you can clearly see he did not take to being blonde. The funeral director worked and worked on rearranging his facial features but in a little hick town like Purvis there really isn't a lot of talent available, you know? So if you were a friend, ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha ha. Er.....um..... sorry about this but as always it wasn't my fault.

 
posted by Crabby at 4:00 PM |


7 Comments:


At 1/16/2006 7:32 PM, Blogger ing

Too bad you couldn't preserve the 'do. Gives him a kind of circa-1950-backup-singer allure.

 

At 1/16/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger jungle jane

i think he needs a blonde moustache. what a spunk.

 

At 1/17/2006 4:39 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

HEYYYY what's a girl gotta do for her own private dick????

 

At 1/17/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Tumbleweed

I have a private dick, problem is, he is so private I can't find him!

Hey, Monkey is a boy! Yes, shocking, but he is getting pretty upset with me that I didn't know. He is just a cross-dresser. Totally confusing!

 

At 1/17/2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Crabby

Dang, I did call Monkey a girl, didn't I? It's that blasted pink wig that keeps throwing me off. He looks so cute in that!

Well, he'll be really annoyed when he sees his next picture. ahhhhhhhhh ha ha aha a ha!

A private dick is a great thing to have. All you have to do to get one is call up your local newspaper and put in the following ad....."Looking for a dick all my own." Then include your phone number and by the end of the first day, you'll have an abundance of them. Go ahead, Milky. Do it. I double dog dare ya.

 

At 1/17/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Crabby

Ing, I begged the mortician to leave on the do but he flat out refused. He got really testy about it. Some people have no sense of adventure.

Janie, I wish I had thought of that! It would have been soooo easy and so darn cute! How'd ya like the 60's lipstick?

 

At 3/01/2007 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »