Tuesday, January 17, 2006
This post is dedicated to any poster out there who has ever been verbally assaulted by that ever popular moniker, "annonymous". Or has recieved e-mails from free mail accounts which were soon deleted once the little pissant had swept in under the cover of darkness and left a big whining insult to you. (I have had 3 of these in 3 days which (could be wrong here but) I think it's a record!

The internet is a great vehicle for cowards. I generally picture these folks as skinny little runts with pointy noses, big ears, and bad teeth. They are the people no one ever takes notice of in the real world. Because out there, they don't have so much to say. And when they do speak, they speak so timidly that no one hears them.

And then we have the all powerful annonymous judge of mankind. This, in my humble opinion, is generally a curmudgeonly old crow who hasn't liked anything since Lawrence Welk went off the air.

I can take a direct hit from a person with name who I can give it right back to. But a coward who sneaks out, makes his hit and then disappears back under his rock....well, that's a whole other matter. That's just not playing nice.

I would welcome a visit from my foul-mouthed friend. A little one on one. Only you have to have a name. Doesn't have to be yours. Just a real post, with some kind of name. We'll have a go, just you and me. Bring it. If you're not too much of a coward.

Come forward and we'll see what shakes out. How about it? Got the balls? Or no?
 
posted by Crabby at 3:13 PM |


12 Comments:


At 1/17/2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Crabby

Not in front of everyone! Remember what happened last time?

ahhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha haha ha!

 

At 1/17/2006 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Fuck those fucking fuckers.

 

At 1/17/2006 7:03 PM, Blogger jungle jane

oh. i thought Anonymous loved me and wanted to slice my liver up. are you saying Anonymous is cheating on me with you? Did he want to slice your liver up too? i am DEVASTATED....

 

At 1/18/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Crabby

He wants your liver too?

How many livers can one anon use?

Egads! He must be building a poster in his basement. Has he come asking for anyone's brain yet?

Oh. probably not on this board. He thinks it's pretty stupid.

he'd more like do brain shopping at one of the intellectual (is that dang word spelt right) sites.

I bet you anything we are going to soon see a poster built from our various body parts....like........Frankeposter!

(shiver)

Quick people, don hats, coats, anything you can to protect your parts.

Oh my WORD! No way is he gonna pass up my delectable chesticles! I must fine a steal bra poste haste!

 

At 1/18/2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Crabby

And my VOCAL CORDS!

If he's heard my voice, he'll not likely pass those up. I sing like an angel.

I shall wear heavy scarves and keep my trusty guard dog at my side for much protection. Soon as she stops licking her nether region.

 

At 1/18/2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Unknown

Right there with ya sister.

I had a "brave" anonymous last week.

I would be honored if you linked! Thanks for stopping by!

 

At 1/18/2006 4:03 PM, Blogger Kami

Aaaaaamen. Amen. Don't get me started.

 

At 1/18/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger josh williams

Your preaching to the choir! Link me dude, I'd be honored. JW errr I mean anonymous

 

At 1/18/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Crabby

Kept woman, did I ever tell you, you have great legs?

I'm linking you poste haste.

Kami, go ahead and vent. I made a total fool out of myself yesterday. ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

It's so blasted annoying when these guys do their little hit and run numbers. Makes you want to go out and start turning up rocks so you can stomp the little buggers into oblivion.

 

At 1/18/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger Crabby

Josh, my man. Consider yourself linked.

 

At 1/18/2006 5:35 PM, Blogger josh williams

You the best!