Wednesday, January 11, 2006
I KNEW I shouldn't have tried to help those two.

Now I'm in full-freak wedding gear with a meaty, one-eyed......

WILL YOU TWO STOP LAUGHING!

If I get out o'this, I'm gonna beat the living poop outa both of them!

Why oh why, didn't I just stay over there in my corner? Why do I have to be such a sweet, caring person?

SHIT!

TOUCH ME THERE AGAIN, OLGA AND I'M GONNA PULL YOUR FAKE EYE OUT AND RAM IT UP YOUR ARSE!

Cute, real cute. Jane and Milky are singing the Hawiian wedding song......off key. If my butt wasn't duct taped to this chair I'd beat 'em over the head with it.

Somebody get us the hell outa here, will ya?
 
posted by Crabby at 3:20 PM |


10 Comments:


At 1/11/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger jungle jane

i am in sooooooooo muuuuuch paaaaain. I WANT OLGA BACK. pain. hurt. ow.

 

At 1/11/2006 4:10 PM, Blogger Crabby

Sayyyyyyy, Crusher .....how close are you to the Ohio prison?

You don't happen to have a big heavy cable and truck do ya? Or .... possibly an uzi?

Jane, if yer head was a half way decent size you'd still have Olga. Sadly you only got half a head and the wedding crown won't fit. Not to mention, no body. But I could hook you up with one of those. Something pretty and pink. NO! I mean. Not pink. No pink.

Now I'm stuck with the damnable thing. Correction ...both damnable things.

 

At 1/11/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

Olga looks like Boy George on Oreos.

 

At 1/11/2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Crabby

She smells like rotten hamburger and sweat socks.

She has unusually stubby fingers. Did ya notice? Where's her finger nails? ooooooo. She's chewed off the top of her fingers. Dang! WHO DOES THAT?

I'm startin to worry.

 

At 1/11/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger jungle jane

i'll take the beating. with the chair.

oh i do love weddings!

 

At 1/11/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Crabby

Figures.

 

At 1/11/2006 5:06 PM, Blogger jungle jane

Lady send money. and biscuits. please.

 

At 1/11/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Crabby

Dog biscuts. Olga likes likes those. The big ones. And some rawhide. Keeps her busy and her hands offa my thighs.

 

At 1/12/2006 6:04 AM, Blogger ing

I imagine you two will have a long and happy life, as Olga so skillfully whipped together those gorgeous wedding outfits from your prison uniforms. Wait until the plumbing goes bad, you'll see . . . it's good to have a handyman (woman?) slipping the ring on your finger.

And Jane, my condolences.

 

At 1/12/2006 7:39 AM, Blogger Crabby

bbbbbbut, Ing.....she smells bad. *sob*sniff*