Wednesday, February 22, 2006
I don't know how to do this crap. It's too blasted confusing! First I had the plan to be in between Heaven and hell and bring all these cool dead celebs on the blog so we could play with them. Well, I created Elvis, followed blog instructions, invited him over to join the team (which is ME) he said yes....and he never showed up.

Ok. Alright. No Elvis.

So then during the wee hours of the morn whilst I was tossin my bladder to the left and right I got this other really cool idea. Strippers! I was gonna make a board of strippers. Well, not exactly strippers but .......

Anybody here ever seen Coyote Ugly? That kind of thing. cute little outfits dancing and we would all throught the magic of cut and paste go to work there too. I even had outfits picked out for Denny, and Captain Carl. And they were so darn cute! Then I was gonna have the old ladies protest because we were all getting rich stripping and they weren't allowed. So then we'd bring in the old strippers. The story-lines were cool as hell.

So I found myself some strippers. this time I created the stripper board on this board. Fine and dandy but guess who's profile you pull up when you think you're gonna be lookin at hot bodied young gals....that's right....mine. A 54 year old woman in an over-sized sweater who likes cow-tipping and twizzlers. Sure. That's just what you wanna see when you go to a gentleman's club.

I CAN'T DO IT! I CAN'T. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE I TELL YA!

friggin blasted damnable thing! And it's not just cuz I only slept two hours. I had lots of sleep when I was tryin to see dead people. It's me. I'm techno-stupid.

I don't care. I'm keeping the strippers. We'll just have to pretend.
 
posted by Crabby at 12:23 PM |


10 Comments:


At 2/22/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Hazed

Please, for the love of pete, go reply to Lady K's site. If she receives 400 comments by 5pm, EST, today, she will be able to get that fingernail transplant. The salon assured her that the fungus would not spread, but the whole nail has to go, now. Please, also encourage her not to scratch herself anywhere with that finger.

By the way, Hi! Lovin' the strippers!

 

At 2/22/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger SignGurl

You've confused me!?! (Not hard to do.) Why can't you do the stripper thing?

 

At 2/22/2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Crabby

fridaysweb, did it.

Captain my captain, I have received many requests for you to dance in fishnet stockings. I think we gotta go with it.

Sign gurl, now I don't even know. ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! I wanted the stripper girls to be on here so everyone would know that it's just me playing around. But I figure we can still do it, right? Even if I have to go get her.

Ah, jeez. I just got an e-mail from my dad's wife. WHAT NOW? and have I said it yet today? Why me?

 

At 2/23/2006 3:11 AM, Blogger Erin O'Brien

I do not understand, but then again, it's three in the morning. I will come back again and maybe I will have the mental capacity to figger it out.

help.

 

At 2/23/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger Crabby

LOL! aw, shucks, Denny. pssst. here's your 20 bucks.

Lady K, You are very welcome! You broke 2 ribs? I've heard broken ribs hurt worse than anything. I hope you feel better soon. course the vicoden probably helps a lot. Or at least doesn't make you care too much. LOL!
sayyyy, can I have, "yahootie"? That's the bestest word I've heard ever! I am so using it. Gobfather? I'm gonna look for it. I like Chubby hubby. It's tasty!

Cap'n, that boa is a fashion must for any good stripper.

Erin, I'm so sorry. You're first time to visit and it just happens to be on the day when I'm operating on 2 hours of sleep. Basically what I do is, I try very hard to do what comes naturally to all others bloggers but somehow even with sleep, I screw it up and if it's at all fixable, Milkmaid comes in and fixes whatever it is I broke that day. this time I was trying to create team members for the cowpie field so we could all be.......I'm losing you again, huh?

Ok, just keep coming back. Stay with me. Eventually it will make sense, I promise.

Are you rubbing your temples? Want me to stop talking for awhile till you perk up again?

 

At 2/23/2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Crabby

Denny, so are you tellin me that between me and Milkmaid you just made yourself 60 smackers? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahah ha ha!

 

At 2/23/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

heeeeeyyyyy!

 

At 2/23/2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Tumbleweed

You are not 54! I think I had the exact same night, except I looked 40 in the dark and I grabbed the shovel by the door instead of the monkey...were we channeling each other? scary!

 

At 2/23/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Crabby

Tumble, a shovel? Didn't you have a singing monkey handy?

Yep. 54 for sure. Doesn't feel any different than any other time. Which hopefully is good news to anybody heading for 54.

 

At 4/26/2007 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Excellent, love it! moen faucets Get proactiv