Thursday, March 29, 2007














You are deep in the throes of menopause. You are decidedly NOT a morning person. So the alarm goes off, you drag yourself and your hot flashes out of bed, throw on your grubbies and shuffle/stumble into the kitchen on a quest for coffee. Coffee. That's all you want. All you need. Coffee and NO TALKING!

And you walk straight into some goofy guy with a video camera pointed in your direction. And he WON'T stop filming. Even when your nose and ears go beet red from suppressing the urge to kill him, dead.
This has been my life for the past few days. I never know where he is. Sometimes behind me taking shots of my fat pants. Sometimes hiding around the corner. Meanwhile I have two rooms to finish by Friday. Not an easy task, in the best of situations.

This morning I'll be busy wrapping up the first part of my work. Then.....I'm going into the lab to create a little payback, long overdue.
 
posted by Crabby at 5:37 AM |


16 Comments:


At 3/29/2007 6:28 AM, Blogger GAB

go getem hun no one should be video taping anyone before coffee! sic em

 

At 3/29/2007 6:32 AM, Blogger Dan

Can't you throw some hot coffee at the guy with the video camera? That would be cool.

So you're a Cancer, huh? No wonder you're so goofy! (I'm one too.)

 

At 3/29/2007 6:47 AM, Blogger Chip Jones

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Crabby can't think of anything!!!!!

YOU SUCK!!!!!!

AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

You JACKASS!!!!!!

 

At 3/29/2007 7:26 AM, Blogger barman

Hey Jake, just remember you are related. And everyone knows we grow up to be just like our parents!

Crabbs, something almost hypnotic about that picture you posted. Ahhhh!!!!

 

At 3/29/2007 8:35 AM, Blogger Iris VonKornea

Well it took Rodney smuggling several dozen cannoli in for Hinkleshire's fat dago secretary, Allegra... but we are gathering up all of Henry's bean filled Depends in anticipation of paybacks for your stinkpot son.

Mae and I are going to do the Ding, Dong Ditch trick with a bag of flaming Adult Diapers. Shhh. Don't tell him. I hope to god you have a nearby bush we can hide behind.

 

At 3/29/2007 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Bush? Are you speaking of my beloved Big George Bush??

 

At 3/29/2007 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Mae has a big bush, when she sleep walks down the hall you can smell it before she gets to your door.

 

At 3/29/2007 11:13 AM, Blogger Mouthy Girl

That news alone will keep me on this side of the dirt for another day, Crabbers!

I'd suggest that you merely strip down to your naked, naughty bits to get him to STOP filming, but we all know his mania runs deeper. He'd film. He'd post.

Then you'd find yourself at the Playboy Mansion fighting off elderly, tres riche, naked guys. We can't have that!

 

At 3/29/2007 12:56 PM, Blogger BTExpress

Are the videos going to be posted on YouTube? I love to see them.

 

At 3/29/2007 2:24 PM, Blogger Crabby

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Uploading to U Tube right now. Seems to take awhile tho.

 

At 3/29/2007 3:07 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

A really long while, huh?

 

At 3/29/2007 3:28 PM, Blogger Crabby

Could I be doing something wrong?
This thing said it uploaded and would show up soon as it was processed. It's only 37 seconds long! How long can it take?

 

At 3/29/2007 4:39 PM, Blogger SignGurl

I've had issues with You Tube also. I never did get my video posted.

 

At 3/29/2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Chip Jones

Buddha_Girl wants to see Crabby naked!!!!!!


AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

At 3/29/2007 5:19 PM, Blogger wmy

I say go on...kick his ass...anyone who messes with a woman in menopause deserves to die!!lol

 

At 3/29/2007 5:31 PM, Blogger Crabby

It's STILL uploading! Can you believe this? I'll have to just put a link up like usual. Let me know if you guys can't see it.