Wednesday, August 15, 2007



You guys never cease to amaze and astound me.
The last time we ran in the blogger interview thing, we ran against some pretty stiff competition. I emphasize, "we" because in all honesty, all I do is write the posts. You all make the Cowpie Field a success. It's your baby as much as mine, probably more.




A while back I relieved you guys of all voting responsibility for me. I did that because I NEVER want you all to think that any contest is more important to me than my friends. It's a matter of respect and you have that from me in spades.

But there are some die hard Cowpie children that are still out there voting and basically fighting for a win for this goofy field we play in all by themselves. How incredibly kind of them!

If you guys want to take a victory here for the field, I'll get back in and we'll do this side by side. I will do my very best to make it happen for us. And you all know by now, I don't like to lose. LOL!

But this is not up to me. You are the voters. You're the ones that make it happen. So you tell me, do we want to get back in there this month? Or fade off the top 10 and move on now?

I will be cool with whatever you guys decide. If you're up for it, then so am I. If not....we move along like always.

If you are choosing for the Field to stay in the competition and duke it out let me know in the comments below and also... you can vote thumbs up for not only the field but our other two pals Gabby and Sign, HERE.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 12:36 PM |


15 Comments:


At 8/15/2007 2:16 PM, Blogger lime

LMAO @ the photoshopped crowd there. i actually am glad you picked a silly picture of me, but i want to know....what happened to my hair???

 

At 8/15/2007 2:22 PM, Blogger Crabby

Lime, not to fret. I still have it here somewhere.

 

At 8/15/2007 2:28 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

That green face will haunt me to my grave, won't it?

I'll vote, every time you remind me LOL.....

 

At 8/15/2007 2:48 PM, Blogger Crabby

Milky, why do you make me feel bad about the green face? You know how I love to use it. LOL!
I have to remind ya? Me? We're in so much trouble. Truth: I went into the bathroom today, scratched my head, and came back out. On my way to the kitchen to get coffee, I thought, "damn. I have to pee." Back I went.
Be glad you're 10 years behind me. That way I can prepare you for all this crap...assuming I remember.

 

At 8/15/2007 4:57 PM, Blogger Manny

Ok Ok, I just voted again.


AHHHH AH AH AH AH

Now can I swipe your card at the D&B?

 

At 8/15/2007 5:10 PM, Blogger barman

Ah more of the fun stuff I like about you. You are just so creative and funny.

I would love to see you stay in the top 10 if possible but not run for first place. Let me explain why.

If you are in the top 10 then you get a little more exposure. If this brings even one person over to play in the sand box than that will be worth it.

Going to win, however, will be an all out fairly consuming effort. You do not need to spend your time doing that. I think if you leave something that allows people to find your interview over on the sidebar then anyone that does want to vote can. Anyone else does not have to feel bad about not voting if they do not care to vote. Also who wants to keep asking people for votes anyway.

I think every month there is always going to be a new hot shot in town feeling their oats ready to run for the finish line. Then the following month they probably will tire and fall off only to be replaced by someone new. I think it would just be a lot of effort to try and win and guess what. Are you guessing? I think I have seen you say before that blogging is not about being a popularity contest. I think you said more but I am to lazy to look. So be happy, you won once (cause you so deserved it) and that is wonderful. But I would not worry about winning again. Just have a good time playing in your sand box and I am sure everyone that does show up will want to stay and play.

That was just my dimes worth. I would say nickel or penny but I went on and on to long for a penny. And yes, we loves our Crabby!

 

At 8/15/2007 9:10 PM, Blogger Lee Ann

You are so humble...you rock! ;)

 

At 8/15/2007 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown

Well, I did another thumbs up for ya, Ms. Crabby, which wasn’t easy since my hand and wrist have net to recover from dumby me’s fall through the steps leading to my deck.

 

At 8/16/2007 7:06 AM, Blogger Crabby

Manny, THANK you for voting, my sister. But no. You can't swipe my card. You're the only person I know who can go through games as fast as I can. In future, I think Bob and Sandy should just give us more to start with.

Barman, I don't mind dropping out of the whole thing now and asking people to stop voting. But I see no benefit in sitting on that top 10 list indefinitely. I don't want that button up on the side bar as a constant reminder to people to go vote.
My feeling is, this month is it for me. Either we cancel this out now or we stop voting September 1st.

Lee ann, Yeegads! No. I'm not humble at all. Honest. I'm horribly self-centered. Sometimes so much I can hardly stand myself. LOL! But you...are a cutie and that is indisputable.

Nick, How is your hand today? I won't even ask how you fell through the steps. I've had too many accidents like that myself. LOL!

 

At 8/16/2007 7:12 AM, Blogger GAB

VOTE CRABBY! YEAH HURRAY YIPPEE GO CRABBY GO

 

At 8/16/2007 12:17 PM, Blogger insideout

Gor for the gold...I/O

 

At 8/16/2007 12:57 PM, Blogger SIMON

Oh crabby I don't think peeps who visit here know how not to be competitive! In or I've wasted my vote!!

 

At 8/16/2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Shanshu

I voted.

Apparantly that's all I have to say about the matter.

 

At 8/16/2007 3:19 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` Me too. I've been too tired to do anything else, what with my alien's near-death experience and finals all at once.
` BRAAAAAIIINNNNNSSSSS! I NEED BRAINS! I go take nappy bye.

 

At 8/16/2007 5:40 PM, Blogger Crabby

Aw...thanks for the votes you guys and the encouragement! Ok then.
WE ARE IN IT!

(and out of it September 1st. LOL)

lets' do this!