Thursday, August 16, 2007


I finally figured out how to upload to U Tube. WOOT! And all by myself, thank you very much.

BTW, Jake did really well that day. But, I did better. Why? Because I got "the focus thing" goin' on.

The hyena-like laughter you hear in the background is probably me. Once Ethel starts doing the booty shake, it's all over. LOL!

Hit me here. Hit me hard. I can take it. Just remember to keep your thumb up.

And while you're in there, Gabby and Sign sure would appreciate a vote too.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Crabby at 5:03 PM |


6 Comments:


At 8/16/2007 5:25 PM, Blogger cathouse teri

Omigod! I do NOT bowl! At an early age (20) I decided to "just say no" to bowling!

I told my boyfriend the other day that I dreamed I was bowling. He calmly said, "You hate bowling."

I think it's cute he remembered that important detail about me. :)

 

At 8/16/2007 8:41 PM, Blogger lime

hahahaha, i enjoyed the sake and the laughter. my kids actually call my really hearty guffaws 'hyena mode.'

 

At 8/16/2007 11:14 PM, Blogger Unknown

Aaaah! Memories of my youth when I was a champion bowler!

 

At 8/16/2007 11:39 PM, Blogger GAB

OMG that was so funny. Our trip is next week but Iplan on bringing back all my photos. Your in trouble now missy

 

At 8/17/2007 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I tried the YouTube thing but then uninstalled. I didn't like giving them my blog password.
Please forgive me sweetie but I'm not getting involved in any voting stuff this time.
((hugs))
tc

 

At 8/17/2007 5:07 AM, Blogger Crabby

Cat, this kind is fun! I promise. It's very hard to play without laughing.

Lime, my guys say I cackle. LOL! We should get together.

Nick, you were? That's so cool. I keep learning more and more stuff about you!

Gab, I can't wait! Take lots. And don't leave yourself out.

TC, There's nothing to forgive. ((hug))
I don't remember giving them my blog password. Course I signed up last year and you know my memory bites.