Thursday, November 29, 2007
Manny and I talked and we wanna switch things up for the holiday season. Make changes. Kick some ass (or arse) if you're from England, Ireland, or Scotland.
We're busy, damn it. We got no time for posting on our own blogs everyday, doin' the holiday hubba hubba dung, and still have time left over to visit other blogs. Something had to be done. And we done it....almost.

We want to open a JackAssery Community Blog and send our blogs on v'cation till after Christmas. But only if we get a few more people to volunteer to be JackAssery Admins too. If you're slammed during the holidays, have trouble keeping up with everything that has to be done this time of year, but still want to stay in touch with your blogger pals, visiting and such.....the JackAssery Blog could be the answer.

Here's how it works. We each take a day of the week and post some totally off the wall, short, dumb post. The rest of the week we're each free to visit friends on other blogs during our spare time and maybe even get some holiday crap done.

Now, if nobody wants to voluteer. We like, totally understand, totally.
Oh and if you see a flaming bag on your doorstep be sure and stomp that puppy out. (just a safety tip)

JackAssery Admin

1. We take turns posting.
2. We only post JackAssery type stuff.
*examples*
a. Why farts are smart.
b. The sneeze. A mini-orgasm for the nose?

3. No post over 3 paragraphs long. JackAsserfists have short attention spans.
4. Pictures with the post are good. JackAsserfists like pictures.
5. Movies posted should be under 3 minutes. A JackAsserfist might fall asleep and hurt themselves when they fall outa of their chair. Then .... BOOM! we're down a commentor.
6. The JackAssery Blog will be open only during busy holiday seasons or for special occasions. It will be a place to just come in, take your hair down, get crazy, and be as stupid as you want to be. No pressure. No political correctness. No rules. All topics fair game.

Warning..........SERIOUS CRAP is a bad idea on a JackAssery blog! If yer dog dies and you just gotta talk about it, you better be using that sucker for a footstool or something else that'll entertain the simple minded. We don't like serious during Christmas cuz we're already tired, overworked, and in a bad mood. We need cheering up.

Now one other thing and this is kind of important. You gotta tell us if you want to be part of this thing either as a just a commentor or an admin. Cause only the people who tell us ahead of time will be listed on the blog roll.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 8:31 PM |


19 Comments:


At 11/30/2007 12:40 PM, Blogger Manny

I'm in as an Admin. Only I gotta go now. I have to hit the lab and go to the dentist.

I sure do hate having to get off early on a Friday. *sniffle*

 

At 11/30/2007 1:20 PM, Blogger Vi

I would love to, but I'm away most of December back in Oz, and will probably only be able to post on my own blog about once a week and won't have time to read up on any others, but if you continue it in the new year, would love to join the team! (oh, and ass is also arse in Oz talk!)

 

At 11/30/2007 1:56 PM, Blogger SignGurl

I'm in!!

 

At 11/30/2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Crabby

Manny, I'm thinking you might wanna write a post tellin' people how to avoid dingle berries....you know...just in case they're ever in a tragic accident and get caught with their pants down. LOL! That IS your specialty.

Vi, we're just going to do this thru december. I'm having a horrible month so far. Lots of work and I'm working with some emotional stuff so some day's aren't as good as others.
We'll have a link up here at the field to direct folks to where we are. Plus it'll be listed in all our profiles.

Sign, Thank the good Lord in Heaven, your on board. I was hoping you would. Especially after reading your surgery post. It was hysterical. Rare that I laugh out loud but I did yesterday.
Milky's a riot too when she can just cut loose and do dumb stuff. It's our specialty. LOL!

 

At 11/30/2007 4:06 PM, Blogger Crabby

you're....y-o-u'r-e

I know. I know.

 

At 11/30/2007 4:59 PM, Blogger lime

sure coutn me in. i'll try

 

At 11/30/2007 11:11 PM, Blogger GAB

I'm in.

 

At 11/30/2007 11:23 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

Pull my finger!

No..we wanna see you and Manny blog, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

PLEBBBBTTTT

 

At 12/01/2007 6:48 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Pushy little bitch after a few Jagers,eh?

BUT IT IS THE TRUTH!

:)

 

At 12/01/2007 10:29 AM, Blogger deb

I have so many posts about poop just waiting to come out. count me in.

 

At 12/01/2007 10:30 AM, Blogger Iris VonKornea

I would but I don't think my Negro will let me.

 

At 12/02/2007 10:08 AM, Blogger G-Man

Bingo!!
Yes Pam...I think that this will give me purpose in life...
I'm in!!!
One day right?
xoxox

 

At 12/03/2007 8:12 AM, Blogger Crabby

Lime, bless you! LOL! I swear, I dying over here trying to catch up with all this work. I really miss just having fun.

Gab, I knew we could count on you. :)

Milky, I don't have amnesia, ya little brat. I still remember what happened the last time I pulled your finger and I'm NOT doin' it again.

Deb, LOL! Oh yeah, you GOTTA BE in

Iris, I can sweet talk him if you want. Ok, I'm not all that sweet but I could lock him in a clostet.

G, I love you! Yes, just one day a week. Honestly, it's the only way I can keep visiting through the holidays cause I started a project that's got me in way over my head. But I live for the goofiness here on the blogs and I'd miss you guys during the holiday season if I couldn't play.

 

At 12/03/2007 9:21 AM, Blogger Kingcover

You have to define the length of a paragraph because to some people a paragraph could be an entire mini encyclopedia and before you know it you have read a couple of books in the time when you could have read a bunch of more interesting blogs so I think it is a good idea, neh imperative that you stipulate the length of a paragraph so that everyone knows the boundaries of said paragraph thus preventing it from ending up like a ramble as this current paragraph is doing and you might want to think about placing a maximum on individual sentences as well as that would be ............

oops, sorry I feel asleep!!! ;-)

 

At 12/03/2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Kingcover

"FELL asleep" <---- that's how tired I was!!!!

 

At 12/03/2007 5:22 PM, Blogger jillie

Farts are smart because...if we didn't fart, we'd blow up! But I say...(after I've belched) why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it...lol!!!!

 

At 12/04/2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Last time I raised my hand to volunteer I wound up in Vietnam so I think I'll just hide in the bushes and watch yuze guys.lol
tc

 

At 12/04/2007 7:39 PM, Blogger angela marie

I CANNOT wait to see this...



**sitting back with popcorn and eager eyes**

 

At 12/06/2007 12:04 AM, Blogger tsduff

Well, I,m not raising my wing as an admin, (really, this one finger hunt and peck is horribly slow) but I plan to come on down here for a good laugh...Wish I was as funny as you all.