Saturday, July 21, 2007
Here at the Cowpie Field, I am declaring a weekend of politically free speach. This weekend a midget is a midget, not a "little person". Old folks are old folks. They're not seniors any more. And I further suggest they have not been seniors since graduation.

I further decree, declare, and say towith and towoot.....belching, farting, and opening your pants after a big meal is perfectly acceptable.

Toss on your grubbies, leave all that political propaganda your head has been crammed full of over the past many years at the door. This weekend at the Field......YOU ARE FREE MEN AND WOMEN.

UNRELATED BUT FROM THE HEART:

I am deeply touched by the fact that you guys have voted me into the number two spot. (for those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about (again) go ...... HERE

As a couple of you know I was told I would never make it to the top of that list because there is a gal on there that likes to be number one and has the numbers to hold it. (she does too) LOL! So I was just hoping to stay on the list for more than a day at number 10 before I got knocked off.

This morning I went over and I'M NUMBER TWO!!!!! And that's "all" because of you guys. Kinda goes to prove that real friendships are more powerful and enduring than any popular "put down blog, huh? We see so much of that on the net. People being unkind to other people in an attempt to get laughs and hits from their audience. It's so easy to get behind that computer and take shots at people less fortunate. And oh so easy to make yourself look good to get those numbers up.

For me, it's about you guys. You make it all matter. YOU make it worth the time sitting here and clacking away. You all are the best. And I sincerely thank you for taking the time to vote me a thumbs up and take me so far up that chart.

PS. I included free sex in the label just to see what would happen. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! So sorry to disappoint if anybody comes by looking for ....... um..... product.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 5:18 AM |


20 Comments:


At 7/21/2007 8:43 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Where the hell is our hair pictures????

 

At 7/21/2007 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

This is another funny post. I just had some chili and let one rip after I sat down in the field.
Congrats on your position at #2.
Can we vote more than once? wasn't quite sure about that.
I will just for you my funny buckeye.:)
tc

 

At 7/21/2007 9:41 AM, Blogger Crabby

Milky, I'm gettin to it. Soon as I figure out how to operate the timer on the mini-cam. I think I might be doin somethin
wrong. Not sure what tho.

Top Cat! Hi, kiddo! Nice to see your smiling face on a Saturday. Thank you for another vote. Did ya notice? I have more hate votes. LOL! I had 4 for a long time. Now I have 8. Either some blogger is tryin to tell me something or.....there's life after death and all of my dead relatives and Bob's have computers. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Not good.

 

At 7/21/2007 10:58 AM, Blogger Suze

I'm slipping over to take a look and register my vote now!
:)

 

At 7/21/2007 11:09 AM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` I'm sitting here in the field in my T-shirt and underwear and I just put up another vote today (last time I tried, it didn't work)!

` In celebration, Crabby, I'm going to give you something I think you would really like. It's called the iBooger!

 

At 7/21/2007 11:21 AM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` P.S. I wanted to show my boyfriend your funeral blog post, but he refuses to look at it because he doesn't think you're funny.
` What's more is that he said he thought Granny Mae's blog was funny, so I told him... something about it he didn't know before and now he doesn't think it's funny anymore!!

` WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

At 7/21/2007 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

well, no one is practicing their opportunity to be un PC here today? on that note, I'm a social worker and I don't fit in very well because I'm un pc on a regular basis. I say RETARDED and all sorts of other slang. I also fart and burp in front of people. oh and lets not forget my penchant for stabbing those that cross me, or otherwise annoy me.

 

At 7/21/2007 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

ok, I went to the link to vote for your blog but can't see how to do that, please advise.

 

At 7/21/2007 2:00 PM, Blogger SIMON

I’ve just belched and farted and was coming over for the free sex, bet you get free sex from the number one!!
Congrats on being number two
By the way you can’t vote twice certainly from the same comp but if you don’t log in to blogger on a public/work comp you should be able to but I haven’t tried!!

 

At 7/21/2007 2:56 PM, Blogger barman

===============================

Here is the deal. When you vote your computer puts on a cookie that expires in 24 hours. As long as that cookie is there you can not vote again. So that means you can vote once every 24 hours per blog you are voting for.

The way you vote is by clicking on the link crabby provided. At the top there are a thumbs down and a thumbs up with a couple of numbers next to it. If you like what you read here then click the thumbs up. If you do not like it than you can click the thumbs down. Then, if you like, you can come back in 24 hours and vote again.

===============================

 

At 7/21/2007 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown

Horror! If people talked and acted like that, a lot of professors, religious right fanatics, and the thought police would be overwhelmed. Thank the Lord!

 

At 7/22/2007 3:52 AM, Blogger DZER

fuck those old-ass midget geezers!!

 

At 7/22/2007 5:55 AM, Blogger Crabby

Suze, Thank you, kiddo!

See, I'll go take a look at this award. ibooger? Sounds kinda green to me.
See, Your boyfriends name isn't Bob is it? He's not thinking I'm very funny today either. LOL!
K, let's all just say it together and get it over with.....Poor Bob.

Bad oozie, I knew I could count on you to run with politically incorrect day. WELL DONE! LOL!
To vote you just go up to the top of that interview over the Cow's head and click on the thumbs up. Sadly all kinds of folks have figured out how to hit the thumbs down. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha haha ha! I haven't gotten drunk and offended anyone lately. Must be people I offended sober.

ebezp, if I make number one I'll make sure the former number one gives you free sex. ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! I sound like the democrats annnd the Republicans.

Barman, you sure explain the voting better than I do. It could be because I haven't finished my first cup of coffee. Or it could be because...my brain gets all twisted up on itself like a warm pretzel when I try to think. LOL!
Did ya notice I'm getting more and more negative votes? Ya know...this is why I don 't run for office. Right here.

Nick, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! You go my man. You do me proud.

Dzer, YEAH! YEAH! Midget geezers don't call the shots around here. Who do they think they are anyhow.
and....WHO JUST BIT MY ANKLE?!!!!

 

At 7/22/2007 6:58 AM, Blogger Manny

Does this mean I get to pinch the fine gentlemen who's always in the elevator? I hope so. Tee hee

 

At 7/22/2007 8:52 AM, Blogger SignGurl

I still call black people, well, black people. They don't much care for that here. Oops, my bad.

I've been voting for you every single day. You rock!

 

At 7/22/2007 12:52 PM, Blogger Crabby

Manny, who are you kidding? We all know you do that every day anyhow. tsk tsk.

Sign, LOL! I didn't know you weren't supposed to call them black people.
Thanks for the votes, kiddo. I really do appreciate it. And I love you too but...you knew that.

 

At 7/22/2007 5:25 PM, Blogger GAB

I was interview, but alas I fear Im not as popular as you. But Im glad to be counted as one who thinks ur tops!

 

At 7/23/2007 5:10 AM, Blogger Crabby

Gabby, I'll come vote for ya.

 

At 7/23/2007 7:42 AM, Blogger Curly Glamour Girlie

What are you supposed to call them, if not black? How come it's okay to call us white but not them black? I'm just curious.

And no free sex? Man. I'm disappointed.

 

At 7/23/2007 8:03 AM, Blogger Crabby

Curly, G-man said he's willing to give free sex to all the women here who want it.