Monday, April 23, 2007

It appears that during menopause there will be no foul thing I am not willing, nay eager, to commit. If hormone supplements are not provided post haste, I fear my supreme bitchiness is destined to create some atrocity dire enough to make the national news.

So much foul language has passed these lips in the past two days that I am now exhaling blue air. I dislike my new self and yet at the same time, I find her, quite liberating.

For instance, the other day Bob and I were at Lowes. The isle was blocked on one side by this large ladder thing. In front of us two people yammered on and on to a store employee about what kind of barbecue grill cover they should get. Bob stood there with his cart patiently waiting.... and waiting ..... and waiting. Until even he finally began to make faces. Several times both the couple and the store clerk looked right at us. I began to feel my ears and nose burn. My heart started to pound. My breath grew hot enough to roast weinies. All of a sudden I was stomping up to the front of the cart, taking hold of it and pulling both cart and Bob forceably through the 3 people, hissing, "MOVE IT! I hope your grill rusts and goes to grill hell, you miserable rude freaks."

After that, things went downhill. I'm becoming meaner by the day. Today, I vowed foul spoken revenge on the people who wrote the noodle roni instuctions. And then I jumped up and down on the friggin box! I cracked my toe nail kicking a rock because I tripped over it. The dog is afraid of me and the Webster bird is now swearing like a drunken sailor. I WANT MY HORMONES BACK!
F@#K! It's HOT in here!
 
posted by Crabby at 12:10 PM |


17 Comments:


At 4/23/2007 3:12 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

Really?

I wonder why this blog is so dead.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....heh.

 

At 4/23/2007 3:12 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

And whadda ya mean you crumpled your toaster?????

 

At 4/23/2007 3:30 PM, Blogger barman

Webster best watch it. If he bites you, you probably will bite him back.

Time to visit the Doc. I am sure Bob can get you in quick.

 

At 4/23/2007 5:08 PM, Blogger Manny

Well you might as well have fun with it. Jeez! who does that sound like?

I Know, I'll give you a list and you can go tell people what I think of them. That way, you will have to go to the people skills classes.

Brawlllllahahhha haha

Maybe I'm changing too cuz i have quite the mean streak today.

 

At 4/23/2007 5:28 PM, Blogger Crabby

Well, Milky, maybe people are just not here today. Maybe they're on vacation or something. You can't prove it's me. And anyhow, I'm much nicer now.
CRAP, NOW SOMEBODY ELSE IS AT MY DOOR. WHAT THEE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE, THE MAID? like I need that doorbell ringin every 5 minutes!

 

At 4/23/2007 5:31 PM, Blogger Crabby

Great. It's the guy who borrowed our power washer 4 months ago. And now he's keeping the guys from spreading out the dirt so I can get my damned grass seed down......
crap.
It is me. I'm a friggin monster! Somebody, for the love of Pete, give me some estrogen or shoot me.

 

At 4/23/2007 5:40 PM, Blogger Crabby

Milky, I didn't crumple my toaster. Another lady crumbled hers. Apparently they don't hold up so well even at 20 mph. One bump and you're drivin an accordion.

barman, you're right, he'd be stew.
I think maybe.... I can't wait till my appointment next month. If I don't get some estrogen back in my bod soon, I'm gonna
NOW SEE THERE'S THAT GUY OUT THERE AGAIN! HE NEEDS TO GO HOME AND LET THEM WORK!

Lord help me. I'm losin it. I can't even tell you how many people I've insulted today.
Ok. I'll write the doc. Honest. But first I'm gettin' this guy OUTA MY YARD!

Manny, not fun. It's not. I'm miserable. I get pissed off over everything. And....I did something just awful.
It's like I went to bed one night and woke up...in bitch land.

 

At 4/23/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger G-Man

Hi Crabby!!
I know I'm late these days, but you can insult me....
Come on, just like old times.

Men like HOT chicks!!!

 

At 4/23/2007 8:34 PM, Blogger BTExpress

To get you through menopause, I highly recommend massive doses of your drug of choice, your alcohol of choice or sex with your fantasy him or her.

 

At 4/24/2007 1:26 AM, Blogger Cazzie!!!

Poor Crabby, I would say Hurry up it's medication time but it looks like that'd be teasing ya!!!

 

At 4/24/2007 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Have you tried any natural remedies? Do you drink/eat soy?

tina

 

At 4/24/2007 8:31 AM, Blogger SIMON

Hi Crabby I'm with G man on this.
You shout and holler at both of us in turn and anyway I'm further away - marginally.

 

At 4/24/2007 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I have a lady here in the office going through the dreaded M. I'm wearing a light sweater and she's sweating in front of the fan saying "I think it's hot in here. The air conditioner is broken. I'm calling maintenance!". I know better than to tell her she's wrong right now. Tomorrow I'll bring my wool coat.

 

At 4/24/2007 2:56 PM, Blogger Suze

Crabby, you go girl! You can tell people what you think of them and later reveal that it was your hormones and not you. Lol

 

At 4/24/2007 7:29 PM, Blogger SignGurl

I'm with Manny. If I give you a list, would you do my dirty work for me?

 

At 4/24/2007 7:29 PM, Blogger SignGurl

Maybe this could be a career for you. Telling people off for other people. You could make millions!

 

At 4/25/2007 8:19 AM, Blogger Crabby

G...Really? You mean it? LOL! Lemme finish wrestling my loud-mouth bird into the freezer and I'll get right on it.

BT, Bob suggested sleeping pills. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! Give ya' any idea about how things are goin around here?

Cazzie, I think I'm gonna write to the doc today. Get some hormones before I kill something. LOL!

Tina, I do eat soy when I go to Chinese. I like the family style bean curd. My other natural remedy is to lock myself in the bathroom when I get really, REALLY, pissed. Then nobody gets hurt.

ebezp, Thank you. Because Bob said next tantrum I throw he's gonna put me in the car and drive me to the doc's himself. LOL!

Shell, for the love of all that's good in the world....don't say a word to her. Save yourself, baby. Menopausal women don't care who they take out cuz.....HULLO! They're whacked!

Suze, this is a great idea!

Sign, I hadn't thought of it as a career but....that's a very good idea too. I did think that if there was a way to harness this emotional roller coaster, it'd make a great weapon of destruction.