Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Barman came to visit this weekend. He and Bob made the plans so....as luck, (men) would have it, we were up, out, and eating at the crack of dawn. I don't know about the rest of you ladies but in the world of "me", that's just not natural.
But check Barman out....look how happy he is. LOL! And Bob was awake too! Not me. I yawned so much I almost swallowed my own head.
We went for a walk later on the other side of our ravine. As you can see, Barman and Bob had a hard time keeping up, mostly because they kept tripping over things. I was afraid I'd have to carry them out on my back but they eventually got their game on.
Although Barman did tend to wander off a bit.
Awww. Look at him down there all worried about how he's gonna cross that rushing stream. "Yo, Barman!....Lookit here....there's a bridge right up top where I am!" (My bad. I shoulda had a rope tied from his waist to mine. He IS from outa town after all.)
Tree riding. A popular sport here in Ohio. I have 2 blue ribbons and I'm goin' for a 3rd. It was a good leg stretch hoppin up on that thing too, lemme tell ya.
After we had a cup of coffee and warmed up (it was cold, blustery, and raining here Saturday) we headed out for Easton and some lunch. I meant to surprise Barman here but my blasted camera got stuck so THAT plan didn't work out.

And check it out! I have Erma's shoes! WOOT. Bob took this pic. He took like...4 of them because he kept saying....you're making a dumb face in that one. "That's how my face looks!" or..."Well, just get the shoes!" I'd try and explain but....he kept trying to get one without the face. Didn't work out for him. Which I told him in the first place! It is, what it is, yanno?
No trip to Easton is complete without a trip to the Mackie store. (Barman has NO idea I have this pic) bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha! I hid behind the software to take it.
We had lunch at Mongolian Barbecue. All the servers and cooks were wearing Halloween costumes which was cool. But....sadly I didn't get pics. I can't focus on such things when I smell food.

After dinner we drove thru Horton's then went home and vegged out with football. I LOVE football.

OO OO...and you all might like to know that Barman "the traitor" encouraged bob and Jake to go to Sam's club for MORE pickles and mustard! Not cool! Like we need another restaurant sized jar of pickles around here. They spend one day together and all of sudden they're cohorts. MEN!

Course by now you all know that on the way home, Barman had his trippy thing (whatever you call em) set on walk. So it was taking him down all the walking routes till he figured out what was wrong. Goofball! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!

We had a pretty good time considering we had nothing at all planned and just winged it. Next time around I think we HAVE to go to Dave and Buster's for some video game competition and good meal.

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 11:57 AM |


23 Comments:


At 10/30/2007 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Fantastic pictures and I love the video.
I would've liked to see you swallow your head from yawning, that would be pretty neat.
Tc

 

At 10/30/2007 6:06 PM, Blogger Manny

Hey Barman, You lucky she couldn't get in the bathrrom stall next to you. She's pretty good at the 'under the stall wall' pictures. She's real quick too.

 

At 10/30/2007 6:07 PM, Blogger SignGurl

I was thinking that as much as you and Bob, you know, that that tree would be no problem for you. I need to get my head out of the gutter.

I can't believe how tall Barman is compared to you. You look like a kid!

 

At 10/30/2007 6:18 PM, Blogger Crabby

TC, If you ever saw me yawn you'd get nightmares. LOL!

Manny, you sure do hold a grudge. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

Signgurl, Sign you dirty, dirty, girl. bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!
Barman is TALL! I'm normal high.

 

At 10/30/2007 6:18 PM, Blogger Manny

LOL Sign, I'm waiting for her to slip up and post the 'others'.

 

At 10/30/2007 6:18 PM, Blogger Manny

Er...Barman's not in any of those.

 

At 10/30/2007 6:31 PM, Blogger barman

I have much to learn from you. That was super.

You know I just did not see that bridge. It kind of blended in with all the leaves, honest. You should have known better after all not only am I from out of town but I am from Michigan. A double wammy.

As to the crack of dawn, if I would have shown up at 2 or 3 I would have had to leave in 10 minutes. That would not have been fun.

Love you Crabby and the movie is wonderful.

Opps, I forgot something. You got me hooked on your iPod Touch. I think I will wait just a little while to see if they do like the iPhone did (come down in price) but I want one. That is fantastic. Dave and Busters would be awesome... Is Fred and Ethel available?

 

At 10/30/2007 6:39 PM, Blogger MilkMaid

YOu have such a little girl yankee voice!

 

At 10/30/2007 6:59 PM, Blogger Phil Cregg

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 10/30/2007 8:02 PM, Blogger Crabby

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 10/30/2007 8:15 PM, Blogger Manny

Check it!

 

At 10/30/2007 8:23 PM, Blogger Crabby

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 10/30/2007 11:53 PM, Blogger Unknown

It appears that Barman’s visit produced a lot of fun. You did it the best way: no set plans and just go and enjoy what happens. That’s living spontaneously!

 

At 10/31/2007 1:37 AM, Blogger Roxi

Im in on the next trip

 

At 10/31/2007 6:19 AM, Blogger lime

looks like a fun time was had by all.

i am still trying to picture swallowing yer own head though...

 

At 10/31/2007 2:16 PM, Blogger Crabby

Manny, put your danged specs on. He is too! (she's blind as a bat, that one.)

Bry, you don't wanna be learnin' from me. LMAO! You know everything I do leads to trouble.
That i-touch saved me when I was sick. I just sat back on the sofa all day and played games. It was great!
I love you too, bro! Glad you liked your movie. I had fun making it.

Milky, Do not! I have a big booming voice. Ask Jake. LOL!


Nick, we did have a lot of fun. and you are right. Sometimes it's just best to go where the day takes you.

Roxie, you SHOULD have been here this time, missy!

Lime, we really did have a good time. It's the 2nd time Bry's been over for a visit. You mighta noticed I don't even dress decent for him now. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha! But hey! It was game day, baby! Ya gotta wear the football sports on game day.

 

At 10/31/2007 2:29 PM, Blogger Suze

You guys always have such a great time when you get together.

I wish I lived closer to you all and was able to join in. Perhaps I should start a British contingency. :)

 

At 10/31/2007 3:12 PM, Blogger Crabby

Suze, I wish you were closer too. Or I had more money to travel. LOL!

 

At 10/31/2007 4:04 PM, Blogger BTExpress

Great video editing. Love the pictures. You look and sound so young.

 

At 10/31/2007 4:40 PM, Blogger Crabby

BT....you are smooth as silk, my man. You know I'll eat that "young" stuff right outa your hand. LOL!

 

At 10/31/2007 5:58 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` LOL @ tree riding!

` No chance to watch the video, because Lou just got home and wouldn't approve - well, things have been hectic for me, lately, plus I'm haunting a giant Bickford!
` Gotta go!

 

At 10/31/2007 9:58 PM, Blogger tsduff

That video was almost as good as being there! What fun *claps*!!! I want to go to a bloggy meeting - looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to buy a camera though... mine is petered out along with my phone. Oh, d'oh... I just replaced my drowned cell phone and this new fangled thing has a built in camera! go figure! Now I can be a spy or something... except for that impossibly loud "CLICK" it makes when it snaps a piccie... Hmmm. Tell me there is hope for the technically challenged.

 

At 11/01/2007 6:35 AM, Blogger Crabby

See, you MUST find yourself a big ole downed tree and ride it. It's great fun!

TS, there IS hope! I didn't even want a digital camera when we got our first one. Didn't see the need for it. Now I have two of them. I keep one hidden in my pants all the time. LOL! one on my phone and I can take movies with all of them too. Once you get started, you can't stop yourself. Relatives used to hate it when they saw me coming till they got used to the cameras. LOL!