Sunday, October 28, 2007
This is a humor blog.
Things written here are written in jest and not to be taken seriously.
No subject has been directed at any individual unless I specifically named them.
I am not a fitness expert.
I am not a therapist.
I am not a deep thinker.
I do not wish to solve world problems or even little problems. My brain is not equipped for that and as with most simple minded folk...that suits me just fine.
Don't send me helpful information on subjects written about. I promise you, I won't retain it anyhow.
I consider any subject fair game. If you are easily offended or have emotional issues, for the love of all that is good in this world....don't read "my" crap. Because there's an excellent chance anything in my head that taps off my fingers will set you back years.

URGENT ADDENDUM:

First, I apologize. I swear I didn't know Crabmatic Brain Fever was contagious. Sadly, it has become apparent through their comments below that two of my dear friends are suffering from the early stages of this dreaded disease. In an effort to make amends I will now post the warning symptoms for, "Crabmatic Brain Fever".

1. You find yourself laughing at something
in a room full of people, look around and realize....you're the only one laughing.
2. Talking to yourself.

3. An inability to focus on another person's words because your brain is busy planning what you want to say soon as they're done hogging air time.
4. Thinking your still fairly smart when you are, in fact, slowly dumbing down, due to excessive, "Crab exposure".
5. An attraction to bright colors and shiny things.
6. An aversion to numbers, unless they're on cash or check.
7. Habitual reality TV viewing.

8. You begin to hum the song....."Short People".
9. An inability to take anything seriously, immediately followed by an uncanny knack of making a complete fool out of yourself.

Crabmatic Brain Fever culminates with the total dumming down of the thought process. And being uncertain even when you write them if big words like culminating are being used properly (which the
y usually aren't). The up side to this disease is ..... you not only don't give a care, but take supreme pleasure in your dumbness and resent anyone who tries to smarten you up.

And finally for "JU_ _ _" who sent me the email telling me how dangerous it was for me to encourage obesity. And WORSE a link to "statistics", a.k.a. NUMBERS! (cruel bitch) Numbers make my head hurt unless they're on cash or check. Everybody knows that!
A toast to your helpful advice.
mmmmmmm....it's not just butter and rolls....it's sweet full cream butter. nummy nummy in my tummy.
And..sayyyyyy...how about a little extra butter on top of my milk gravy, to go with my "FRIED" chicken? tasty tasty. mm mm good.
You're wasting a perfectly good soap box on me, "JU _ _ _" . I have A.D.D. Now come on down before ya get a nosebleed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 11:42 AM |


26 Comments:


At 10/28/2007 12:22 PM, Blogger Spoony Quine

` Wow. It's amazing my IQ hasn't gone down too much....

 

At 10/28/2007 2:25 PM, Blogger SignGurl

I feel smarter having read this. Believe me, I can use smarts.

 

At 10/28/2007 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown

What’s up, Ms. Crabby? Have folks been taking your blogging seriously? Has someone bitched because she/he stepped in one cow pie too many?

You are much deeper than cow shit and it takes quite a fertile brain to create the humor you do. Soooooooooooooo, my dearest Crabby, while you may warn others of your comical intent, please do not do so at the expense of yourself.

As Alex would say, “OK?”

 

At 10/28/2007 4:27 PM, Blogger Manny

My right foot is swollen and it hurt's way bad. Will you bring me a cherry icee please?

 

At 10/28/2007 5:01 PM, Blogger barman

I thought about taking your blog seriously but then I saw Scooby Doo was on so I watched that instead. But you know what, it was some weird version of Scooby so I am back.

I come here to be entertained and to have fun. You are seriously creative and funny. I like it.

 

At 10/28/2007 5:04 PM, Blogger Crabby

See, you're making me fret. I must add an addendum above.

Sign, nooo. Not you too. Ok...now I'm definitely including an addendum up above.

Nick, even worse, my friend. A gal who's name starts with "Ju" who I hardly know but have exchanged mails with a couple times from that blog rater site, sent me a mail telling me it was dangerous to encourage obesity.
That's not the bad part.
She sent a link! A link to...statistics about diseases cause by obesity. "STATISTICS" ....a.k.a. numbers! I don't read numbers. I hate numbers! Numbers are like torture for me.
Cruel bitch!

Manny, is it "the gout"? Poor baby sister. I'm sorry it hurts so bad. Doesn't your gout meds help at all? How the heck did you get gout anyhow? A friend of ours used to have that. He'd come to work and limp all day. I felt bad for him.

 

At 10/28/2007 5:06 PM, Blogger Crabby

Barman, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You've been hangin' around my family too much! You're starting to sound like the guys.

 

At 10/28/2007 6:16 PM, Blogger Manny

I looked it up on webmd. I have to much uric acid in my system. That is caused by kidney disease. And yes, I am on a low dose of med for uric acid.

 

At 10/28/2007 6:28 PM, Blogger Crabby

What the heck is uric acid? Oh wait...I bet JU has a link for that.

Why don't you send me that one JU?

 

At 10/28/2007 8:40 PM, Blogger barman

Oh yuck, gout. I had that once and I thought I was heading that way a few other times. I hope you are drinking your water Manny. Oh wait, that would be advice. Sorry, I didn't say that.

 

At 10/28/2007 8:41 PM, Blogger Manny

I like rolls, sweet butter, and gravy. Sometimes gravy can cause gout. *sigh*

 

At 10/28/2007 9:08 PM, Blogger Unknown

Hell, Crabby, I had Crabmatic Brain Fever long before I read your blog! But I call it “getting old.” (Now, let see: are there any big words I need to check in the dictionary before I post this?)

 

At 10/28/2007 10:00 PM, Blogger lime

ya know, i am pretty sure i have been suffering from the northern variant of crabmatic fever which is known as chronic limosis. and the only known treatment for both afflictions is hot fudge sudnaes after gravy and biscuits.

 

At 10/29/2007 5:51 AM, Blogger Vi

Oh dear, I'm in trouble, I swear I've got most of those symptoms.

 

At 10/29/2007 6:01 AM, Blogger Cazzie!!!

Whats going awnnnn?? Don't worry aboput stoopid commentors...they won't vanish,, but I hope they read what you have posted..sheeshhh.

 

At 10/29/2007 6:19 AM, Blogger Manny

I have to see 2 doctors today. Maybe 1 of them can help with my fever.

Man Fever. Ahhhh aha ha haha

Where's Dr. Curtiss when I need him?

 

At 10/29/2007 6:20 AM, Blogger Manny

Oh no, I feel a silly streak coming on.

 

At 10/29/2007 6:20 AM, Blogger Manny

I sure hope I don't leave a bunch of worthless comments anywhere.

 

At 10/29/2007 6:21 AM, Blogger Manny

Why is it when stress show's up I get silly?

 

At 10/29/2007 6:25 AM, Blogger barman

Boy Manny, you must really have been stressed for a while then... ba dum bum!

 

At 10/29/2007 6:53 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No really.

Somebody took YOU serious?

 

At 10/29/2007 12:31 PM, Blogger SIMON

Is that right Crabby have people been taking you a little seriously?
Scandalous, they should look in the mirror!!
I would start really worrying if I didn't laugh somewhere on this site!!

 

At 10/29/2007 12:37 PM, Blogger GO BLUE!!!

ewww...GROSS

blogger is like totally all about old people who like to write about food and their stupid pets and kids.

gag me.

isn't there anybody like younger than 50 on here?

 

At 10/29/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Crabby

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 10/29/2007 5:57 PM, Blogger SignGurl

*raises hand* I think I'm younger than 50. Let me smell myself and I'll tell ya later.

 

At 10/30/2007 2:08 PM, Blogger Little Wing

Crabby, the damn cow patties are getting high, I got out my wading boots just to get in here!
I would have to believe lauren is one of the cyber stalker crowd that has hit blogland.
And vi should just keep her mouth shut, considering she has two small boys and posts their pictures on her site along with her story of all the guys she has sex with...how's that for a poor excuse for a mother....
Manny is right! Better than daytime tv!!!!!!!!!!!!