Thursday, October 18, 2007
TWO OF THE SISTERS (especially Manny) SHALL MEND THEIR WAYS, OR I SHALL HAUL THEIR SORRY BUTTS UP HERE WITH ME, WHERE ST. PETER SHALL WATCH THEM, 24/7.

I'm not kidding. Manny and I have both experienced....well, life changing health issues. Manny has her kidneys and liver to deal with. I now have asthma and yet another possible head operation. (nice way of saying nasal rotor rooter) I got scanned today. Manny got biopsied yesterday. Both our results come back tomorrow.
In the meantime....we gotta make life changes if we wanna hang around and continue to play...in a nice way of course.

And so...as a means of making amends...this is my confession post. And I challenge Manny to do the same. (like before the results come back tomorrow and we both go down the toilet)

I have used my computer to irritate and annoy my sisters and son because...well, I thought it was funny.
I confess I did, in fact, take unflattering pictures and videos of Manny to post when she was too sick to chase me. And even later when....she got more feisty ..... but only cause I realized even if she tried to catch me....she'd never get that IV pole through the doorway in time to catch me before I got on the elevator.
I took them and basically told Manny:I have used my camera to take unflattering pics of the Squirrel because I thought they'd make funny Christmas videos......um....and possibly cards.
I took this pic of Jake to get even with him for the pooper scooper video he posted of me on U Tube when I was wearing my fat pants. (I'm not sure this is really a bad thing since he started it.)

I knowingly cheated, my friend Fred. (he doesn't read this so I can confess without hearing from him about it.) I paid off a bet to him with assorted grocery coupons instead of cash and claimed not to know any better.
Then I cheated again to win money on another bet.
I also cheated at boggle but they caught me. And it wasn't a total cheat anyhow. Maybe a little bit.

I have more but...I'm outa space. Cept, I ate Bob's oatmeal cookies and blamed it on Jake.

And I charged Jake 75% interest on money he five dollars he borrowed from me when he was in high school.
Also, when he was in 2nd grade, I sent him out front to wait for the bus on a day when there wasn't any school.
Ok. I feel better now. Manny's turn. (go over and post it manny. You'll feel better)

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Crabby at 4:52 PM |


32 Comments:


At 10/18/2007 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm first...FIRST...FIRST

 

At 10/18/2007 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I think you should have your camera privelege's revoked if you can't behave yourself. Although each of those people brought that on theirselves by simply existing

 

At 10/18/2007 7:01 PM, Blogger Manny

I Haven't done any wrong.

 

At 10/18/2007 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown

Hmmm. Well, Crabby, after reading this blog and seeing the results of your escapades with that camera, Manny is not going to have to worry about you hauling her “up” cause my guess is that you are going down.

OK, I’ve now added you both to my daily prayer list. Anything else I can do, my dear?

 

At 10/18/2007 9:04 PM, Blogger Little Wing

Ok Crabby that was just so wrong to send the boy out to wait for the bus on a non-school day!!!!!!
(wrong, yes, you unfit mother, but Hysterical Funny!)
BWAHAHAHAHA!

 

At 10/19/2007 12:23 AM, Blogger Roxi

Dear girl..

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

now... that your free to go cause chaos and mayhem again..

whats up?

 

At 10/19/2007 5:37 AM, Blogger MilkMaid

Poor Jake.

Glad to see you back around again, I was beginning to worry. Just a little, but still. :D

 

At 10/19/2007 8:10 AM, Blogger Crabby

Damn! This medication they've got me on is like crack. (not that I have first hand experience) I haven't slept all night and my jaw muscles keep clenching.

I'm gonna have to find a crack head and ask them what they do to relieve the jaw aches and muscle spasms.

Meantime, I'm goin' back to bed. My WORD! I feel like week old goose shit on the bottom of a truckers shoe.

 

At 10/19/2007 9:31 AM, Blogger Vi

I'm sure you'll be forgivin for everything apart from the making your boy wait for a bus! You wicked lady!!!!

Hope the results come through not so bad mate.

 

At 10/19/2007 9:49 AM, Blogger lime

confession is good for the soul, no?

though youdon't look the least bit contrite!

 

At 10/19/2007 9:50 AM, Blogger barman

Hey good luck with the results. I suspect that Manny deserved what ever she got, just a hunch. But what did Squirrel do? I am sure Jake deserves more than he will ever get. And then there is poor Bob! Actually poor Lucy with that shock collar incident ...

Hey would you two just get better so I do not have to worry so much.


... and away go troubles Down the Drain... roto rooter, roto rooter, roto rooter.

 

At 10/19/2007 11:19 AM, Blogger Manny

Ok fine then! I'll make my list. sigh. I'm always getting snitched out.

 

At 10/19/2007 1:24 PM, Blogger SIMON

Oh crabby you have been naughty haven't you!!

Good luck to you both with the results!!

 

At 10/19/2007 6:11 PM, Blogger tsduff

Well, that is one helluva fine post... putting all your brutal sins up for the world to see... getting it out of the way early :) Sorry to hear you guys have had your hard knocks healthwise lately - that sucks big time. And tell me how you always come off so adorably in your pictures... not fair!

Excellent post!

 

At 10/19/2007 7:11 PM, Blogger GAB

lol why didnt I think of that? My kids owe me lots of money! And have them stand outside to wait for a bus on a day with no school ROFLMAO should have done it. Dang you really can think of some good ones cant you?

 

At 10/19/2007 7:40 PM, Blogger jillie

OMG..that is just too funny you made your son wait for the bus when there was no school!! That's as bad as me asking my younger brother if he wanted a candy bar and gave him unsweetened bakers chocolate...LMAO. Girl, I do love your twisted sense of humor. I am thinking that you are DANGEROUS with a camera. Whew...all I can say is I am glad I am in CA...well, maybe not!

Good luck to your team this wknd. As long as WE don't play them...lol!

ciao bella

BTW...good luck on your results. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

 

At 10/21/2007 4:49 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow

The pics are great! Especially the one with the bird.

 

At 10/21/2007 2:06 PM, Blogger Vi

Crabby, you may have figured this out by now, because I see melissa has commented on your blog. I've posted about little wing (melissa) on my blog.

 

At 10/21/2007 7:23 PM, Blogger SignGurl

Remind me to hide all cameras when we meet.

I hope all is well with both you and Manny. xoxoxox

 

At 10/21/2007 11:03 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!!

Youll be glad to know I have got my kids all ready nd off to school only to find out it is a curriculum day and we could have had a long weekend away camping!!! Yes, I have done this 3 times in the past few years LOL

So, those pics make me laugh hard :)

 

At 10/22/2007 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Geeezus Crabby, you're a little turd! ;)

 

At 10/22/2007 8:56 AM, Blogger Manny

I posted my confessions.

 

At 10/22/2007 12:14 PM, Blogger Jenn

You are hilarious...

You will definitely get a crown of jewels in heaven for this post but how will it fit over the little horns, we will only have to find out.

 

At 10/22/2007 5:45 PM, Blogger Crabby

Hiya guys!

I'll be around off and on this week. I have stuff I need to do to get healthy and strong like ox. I'm all over it.

No way I'm goin' gently into that good night. I still have a list of things to do.

 

At 10/22/2007 8:21 PM, Blogger Lee Ann

Have a great week!
~xo
Lee Ann

 

At 10/22/2007 11:26 PM, Blogger S. E. E. Quine

` Yes, do not go gently into the good night!! Hang in there and I hope you don't get bad news!

` BTW, the crackheads here say they use weed to unclench their jaws.

 

At 10/23/2007 2:26 AM, Blogger Little Wing

I do loves me some Crabbypatty!

 

At 10/23/2007 8:07 AM, Blogger Manny

Maybe you should confess how you are trying to make me confess more.

That's right people. Crab is trying to pull 'oldest sister rank' on me.

 

At 10/23/2007 8:13 AM, Blogger JQ75

Crabby there are two off subject posts by Melisa and Vi's Melisa related comment that you may want to remove.

I'd like to point out that simply deleting the post leaves the link behind and still allows the perpetrator to accomplish their goal of diverting your readers. To remove it entirely, check the "Remove Forever" box under the button and then click the button.

 

At 10/23/2007 3:19 PM, Blogger BTExpress

Confession is good for the soul, so your soul must being feeling in tip top shape about now.

I normally don't care who bloggers really are or are not either. Well, except if they are transvestites or gay guys making believe they are hot chicks like you.

Your not a transvestite or a gay guy in real life, are you? I'd hate to be thinking naughty things about you when your really a guy.

 

At 10/23/2007 4:13 PM, Blogger Crabby

Bt, ya mean ... do I have to adjust my...er...equipment every now and then? Well...sure....I mean....no. No, huh ugh.

(this oughta mess him up pretty good)

 

At 10/24/2007 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

gosh I hope this confessional thing doesn't become the latest rage on blogs or I'm in trouble.lol
Love the coupons payback thing.:)
tc