We're busy, damn it. We got no time for posting on our own blogs everyday, doin' the holiday hubba hubba dung, and still have time left over to visit other blogs. Something had to be done. And we done it....almost.
We want to open a JackAssery Community Blog and send our blogs on v'cation till after Christmas. But only if we get a few more people to volunteer to be JackAssery Admins too. If you're slammed during the holidays, have trouble keeping up with everything that has to be done this time of year, but still want to stay in touch with your blogger pals, visiting and such.....the JackAssery Blog could be the answer.
Here's how it works. We each take a day of the week and post some totally off the wall, short, dumb post. The rest of the week we're each free to visit friends on other blogs during our spare time and maybe even get some holiday crap done.
Now, if nobody wants to voluteer. We like, totally understand, totally.
Oh and if you see a flaming bag on your doorstep be sure and stomp that puppy out. (just a safety tip)
1. We take turns posting.
2. We only post JackAssery type stuff.
a. Why farts are smart.
b. The sneeze. A mini-orgasm for the nose?
3. No post over 3 paragraphs long. JackAsserfists have short attention spans.
4. Pictures with the post are good. JackAsserfists like pictures.
5. Movies posted should be under 3 minutes. A JackAsserfist might fall asleep and hurt themselves when they fall outa of their chair. Then .... BOOM! we're down a commentor.
6. The JackAssery Blog will be open only during busy holiday seasons or for special occasions. It will be a place to just come in, take your hair down, get crazy, and be as stupid as you want to be. No pressure. No political correctness. No rules. All topics fair game.
Warning..........SERIOUS CRAP is a bad idea on a JackAssery blog! If yer dog dies and you just gotta talk about it, you better be using that sucker for a footstool or something else that'll entertain the simple minded. We don't like serious during Christmas cuz we're already tired, overworked, and in a bad mood. We need cheering up.
Now one other thing and this is kind of important. You gotta tell us if you want to be part of this thing either as a just a commentor or an admin. Cause only the people who tell us ahead of time will be listed on the blog roll.